Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 09 2011, 07:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
I do not understand. I have 10 wool sheds and 2 textile mills. I can't max out either mill and I am always running short of wool if I max the textile rolls. What am I doing wrong? All sheds are maxed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
I only have two Textile mills. Again, the difference is that friends work my facilities, including the Textile mills. The sheep and llama wool go fast, as I keep reloading the two mills.
Well the fact that im on myspace and neighbors cant help one another may make the difference.
Without help - im able to keep 8 textile mills maxed every day from 10 woolsheds. I might be able to max a 9th text mill but have never tried it as i dont need it. I know for a fact that 10 textmills can not be maxed with 10 sheds tho thats for sure

My uses for the wool products are only 1 sewing mill, 1 knitting knotting mill, and 1 Home supply factory, so i have tons of textile rolls left over to sell as profit that dont get used.
Old Jul 09 2011, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
Grammy, the forum member who has too much sheep and llama wool is a Myspace player, not a Facebook player. On Myspace, Farm Town players can't hire their friends to work facilities (for whatever reason). Therefore, she has the opposite problem than those of us on Facebook have... too much wool, and too slow production of textile rolls.

Edit: In my case, I've added a ton of loose sheep and llamas to many of my farms.. which is also a big problem. I posted about hoping for a future update to include a resolution to the Sheep and Llama problem. The loose animals increase my mill production, but they also slow everything down on my farms. I hope the developers will address this problem in the near future.
Thank you for the quick reply. I am a bit dense - she has all that wool because only she can clear her facilities? Even though I have friends helping me my facilities are rarely at zero (except for silly taco stand). Are you saying that if I don't post for workers I will be able to max my textile mills?

I also used to have sheep and llamas roaming but it brought my game to a halt so now they are all penned.
Old Jul 09 2011, 08:10 PM

Nice release, but it has totally buggered up my Mobile Sprinkler.... Bought the thing so that I could harvest all flowers on a farm, water and harvest again. But now I can only get thru the extended toolbox on my farms, and it won't water and "regrow" my flowers.... Another 45 FC down the drain.... And it is no longer working on my friends farms, if they hire me for more than one task--can only get the darn thing thru my extended toolbox.... Please put it back on the little toolbox!
Old Jul 09 2011, 08:14 PM

Thanks for all the wonderful things that you have created in Farm Town. It is still my favorite game in FB. Keep up the wonderful work!!

Sandie Angel
Old Jul 09 2011, 09:07 PM

Great release!

Only thing I don't like is not being able to use the 3x3 shaker to help neighbors.
Why??
Old Jul 09 2011, 09:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by harfis01 View Post
Great release!

Only thing I don't like is not being able to use the 3x3 shaker to help neighbors.
Why??
Only cash tools have the ability to be used on others farms.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 09 2011, 10:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
Thank you Developers! You have a fantastic game and it keeps getting better.

I adore most of the fixes and updates EXCEPT for the fact that by the time we're through we'll have to buy countless facilities/tools in order to speed up the ordering process. Even then, we still have to click on each and every item in every facility. I have well over 100 and really expected to see a STORE ALL that we could do with ONE click for ALL facilities.

I don't see where the limited new "speed-up" options are worth the real cash we have to spend on them. Each one is only good for a few facilities and what are we really saving in time? If it takes only 2-3 clicks on an item it isn't worth real money to save 1-2 clicks. I might have considered purchasing some of these tools IF ONE click would fill the facility. Why not have a FILL ALL button?

We DESPERATELY need a STORE ALL button on the facility manager to store EVERYTHING at once from ALL facilities. THAT I would be willing to pay for.

At the rate we're going we're going to have to spend hundreds in farm cash and not really speed things up that much. And it still doesn't address the hours it takes to empty the facilities. PLEASE don't offer us 10 different tools to empty these facilities. We need to do it all at once.
totally agree with this.
Old Jul 09 2011, 10:31 PM

Quote:
2. Drive Thru System (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 8 Fast Food Restaurants:

Hamburger, Fish and Chips, Sandwich, Taco, Breakfast, Coffee Shop, Pizza and Bakery

4. Tables and Chairs (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 7 regular Restaurants:

Dinner, Chinese, Pasta, Seafood, Sushi, Soup and Ice cream Shop

Once you own these tools, new future restaurants will automatically benefits from them.
I don't know what I think of these tools. I haven't purchased any from this update nor the previous one and I do buy all the facilities. I am betting though that we will need to have them to then qualify for the mother of all tools; the one click that may come out in the future!

Now there is putting the cat amongst the pigeons! Ducks for cover...

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jul 09 2011, 11:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for answering DT!! I appreciate it!
Old Jul 09 2011, 11:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
You can buy FB credit gift cards at wal-mart and a few other stores
not everyone that has this problem has a wal-mart.......
Closed Thread