Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 21 2018, 03:13 PM

I decided to get the 7th Dan for all crops, even ones I don't use, as I like having a goal in FT. First up was Acorn Squash. There were 680 harvests to go to the 7th Dan and the farm I'm using has 324 plots.

Today I harvested the Acorn Squash but the number of harvests to go remains 680. I've cleared the memcache and the browser cache to no avail. Surely the number should have gone down?
Old Sep 21 2018, 03:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I decided to get the 7th Dan for all crops, even ones I don't use, as I like having a goal in FT. First up was Acorn Squash. There were 680 harvests to go to the 7th Dan and the farm I'm using has 324 plots.

Today I harvested the Acorn Squash but the number of harvests to go remains 680. I've cleared the memcache and the browser cache to no avail. Surely the number should have gone down?
Hi Sqrl,
We do not have the data on your belt levels. I looked at your storage and you have not sold any non-ingredients in a long while. It may be that your storage is full and the Acorn Squash didn't go into your storage. If your storage is full one of two things can happen. Either you lose all of something in your storage or a crop you have harvested doesn't go into your storage. If this happens then you will not increase for your belt either.
My suggestion is for you to sell off your non-ingredients and then replant and try again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2018, 03:53 PM

Okay, but I sold non-ingredients earlier today, after working my facs. Literally all I have in there is the acorn squash I just harvested.
Old Sep 21 2018, 04:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Okay, but I sold non-ingredients earlier today, after working my facs. Literally all I have in there is the acorn squash I just harvested.
Hi Sqrl,
If you sold non-ingredients are you using the filter in the market for Non-ingredients (for me) and selling all or selling half? If you were we would see that entry in your data and there isn't one showing for any that way.
Only thing else I can say is look in your storage and see how many acorn squash you have there then plant and harvest and see if they are being added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2018, 04:04 PM

I used the non-ingredients (for me) filter and sold All. I realise your data contradict that, but I don't see how they can be correct. Are you sure you're picking up the information accurately? Maybe it's not being recorded right.

I can post a screenshot of the storage if you don't believe me .
Old Sep 21 2018, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I used the non-ingredients (for me) filter and sold All. I realise your data contradict that, but I don't see how they can be correct. Are you sure you're picking up the information accurately? Maybe it's not being recorded right.

I can post a screenshot of the storage if you don't believe me .
Hi Sqrl,
A screen shot of your storage is not going to help. Do you have more than 1 farmset and the one you have listed in your signature is not the one you are selling from?
We get the data from the server and it is usually up to date. And certainly if it was a few hours ago we would have it.

You might need to go through the rest of your storage and see about selling off half of those items you have large amounts of.
The only other thing I can suggest is to contact Support about this and see if they can find the problem. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Sep 21 2018, 05:04 PM

I do have other farmsets but the one in the link is the correct one. I don't see how we can reconcile my virtually empty non-ingredients for me storage with the data stating it is full except by a mistake somewhere.

Also, the Acorn Squash I harvested is in there, so clearly it didn't get lost due to full storage.

I'll try Support, thanks.
Old Sep 21 2018, 06:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I do have other farmsets but the one in the link is the correct one. I don't see how we can reconcile my virtually empty non-ingredients for me storage with the data stating it is full except by a mistake somewhere.

Also, the Acorn Squash I harvested is in there, so clearly it didn't get lost due to full storage.

I'll try Support, thanks.
Hi Sqrl,
Even if your non-ingredients are sold, you can still have too much of ingredients in your storage that will fill it up. As I said please let Support look at this as I do not have a solution for you through the forums.
Old Sep 21 2018, 06:13 PM

Yep, I've contacted Support. I've also sold a ton more stuff .
Old Sep 25 2018, 07:37 AM

Exclamation eel in the green

Hey could some of you check your information and see if there is a glitch on the eel in the green. I checked my belt stats yesterday and my lowest products were at belt 7. This morning I looked again and it is appearing that my eel in the green reset to belt 1.

ft.JPG

Farming Since July 25, 2009

Last edited by Santmyer; Sep 25 2018 at 07:58 AM.

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonus pop-up, bonuses, dans