Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 03 2020, 10:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
New day, new glitch. My gifts, the 50 I am allowed to have a day, will not disappear after accepting. I've cleared the works and they are still there. I even clicked IGNORE on all of them. I'm using Chrome on Windows 10. Everything is UP TO DATE.
Hi SirMatthew,
When they show back up like that then the only way to clear them out is to go to the Games/Activity on your Facebook home page and either click to accept or click the X to remove them. This is usually because you have collected all your gifts and have no more, then they will tend to show again.

By the way you are not limited to 50 gifts a day. The only limit is that the My Requests can only show 50 at a time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 05 2020, 10:07 AM

My farms must be broken because here it is the day past the 4th of July and I still get the fathers day gifts on my game. Did you already change it or did I miss it???
Old Jul 05 2020, 10:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbi59carter View Post
My farms must be broken because here it is the day past the 4th of July and I still get the fathers day gifts on my game. Did you already change it or did I miss it???
Hi Debbie,
No the holiday gifts were not changed. The 4th of July is a U.S. only holiday and this is a world wide game. They have not done individual country holidays. Only holidays that are generally celebrated world wide are done for the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 06 2020, 05:49 PM

Default Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts

So why are there still Fathers Day gifts??? Is that holiday still going on world wide??? Also, not everyone in the world celebrates many of the holidays, like Christmas or Easter, or Halloween??? I am not trying to pick a fight, I would just like to know. I have never seen a Mosque or holidays for Buddhists???
Thanks

Last edited by debbi59carter; Jul 06 2020 at 05:55 PM.
Old Jul 06 2020, 06:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbi59carter View Post
So why are there still Fathers Day gifts??? Is that holiday still going on world wide??? Also, not everyone in the world celebrates many of the holidays, like Christmas or Easter, or Halloween??? I am not trying to pick a fight, I would just like to know. I have never seen a Mosque or holidays for Buddhists???
Thanks
Hi Debbi,
They are still there because we have not had a new release yet to remove them. They will be removed when we get the new release hopefully later this week.

I will not get into why we have some holiday items and not other holidays. Those decisions are made by the developers. If you wish to make a suggestion to add additional holidays then please post it in the Suggestions section where we have a thread concerning the holidays that you can reply to, which is organized for the developers to view.
Old Jul 06 2020, 07:20 PM

Default Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts

Thank you, and again not trying to cause any problems just curious!!!
Old Jul 08 2020, 12:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Tiger for your response, may I ask why is there a limit of 500FC to send our friends
Old Jul 08 2020, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boris44 View Post
Thank you Tiger for your response, may I ask why is there a limit of 500FC to send our friends
Hi boris

Tiger is not available at this moment.

The explanation the developers gave to all of us is the following:

New Rules for sending Farm Cash gifts to friends in order to minimize the use of bots and fake accounts that are affecting the game performance:

You can find it in the Post Release updates for New Release April 7th, 2016

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621586

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 08 2020, 01:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you marymarcel.
Old Jul 10 2020, 09:29 AM

Default My Requests problem

The number 50(in red) always appears even after I work and close all the open requests. In the past, this disappeared when you worked your new requests.

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't receive gifts, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, farmers, gift, gift box, gift errors, gifting, gifts, gifts not showing up, how many gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, shrinking window, stuck gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows