looking forward to 30x30 expantions for farms 11 - 15 (-:

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 07 2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
--
Well I guess that was what it was. I put the spinning mill in storage, brought it back out and reloaded the game and I was able to purchase the train car I wanted.
'reloaded' is the operative word Docperk. If anything ever shows locked & you know it shouldn't then reload the farm by clicking on 'play' instead of just clicking on the farm to refresh it, it has to be a FT reload not a farm refresh.
Old Jul 07 2012, 09:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
Thanks so much Raul for the update. If we have the facilities required by the trains and place them in storage; Will they still show in fac mgr and function as the do on the farms??
Once you purchase the boxcar(s) you can put the facilities that was in storage back on your farm, they just needed to be in your storage to purchase the boxcars, the facilities that are in storage they will not show up in your facility manager and will not operate until they have been put back on a farm.
I will add so others don't get confused by what I have said above and try to correct me, even tho that isn't what the question asked. The facilities don't have to be in storage you can go to the farm that has the facilities and purchase the train boxcar(s) from that farm.

Last edited by KnightRider; Jul 07 2012 at 09:28 PM. Reason: added info
Old Jul 07 2012, 09:12 PM
Account Not Linked

I have noticed that when you go into the train details and click on train status it doesn't show the number of days left on the trip, it show "carrying" "to load", and the percentage done, but not the days remaining on the trip.
Old Jul 07 2012, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
I have noticed that when you go into the train details and click on train status it doesn't show the number of days left on the trip, it show "carrying" "to load", and the percentage done, but not the days remaining on the trip.
Mine does, it says 'To Go: 29 markets in 2 days'.

BTW I do like the way it now shows which trains you have & which you don't when you click on 'show train details', the ones you don't have are ghosted, excellent idea.
Old Jul 07 2012, 09:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
I know you were replying to a query but actually you don't NEED to have the facs in storage, you just go to the farm they are on to buy your train, buying the trains doesn't have to be on the farm you are going to put them on.
I KNOW the facilities don't have to be in storage. That isn't what the question was, she already had the facilities in her storage and asked if the facilities was in storage and purchased the trains, do the facilities show up in the facility manager and work the same as being on the farm, and I said that they don't and after she purchased the train she can put the facilities back on her farm.
Old Jul 07 2012, 09:58 PM

Default Thank You Very Much

Thank You very much for the update and the new stuff very much like all of this and thanks for the increase in animals awesome update
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 25 New Levels: More than 50 items all in coins. Most fathers day items were moved to the fun category.

2. Farm 15: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 14: 15000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 12000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 13000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 14000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 1700000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 1800000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 1900000000
26 x 26 Upgrade: 3000000000
28 x 28 Upgrade: 5000000000

3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 10 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.

Free Batches means that a new Batch is sent to production without consuming any ingredients or coins. See December 30th Release Post for the benefit % table.

4. Big Blooms Minigame: It's a flower watering minigame with Practice and Multiplayer support already enabled. As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to use the hose to water the blossoms so they can grow into flowers and be picked by the pickers.

5. Prodution Increases:

a) Freight Cars Benefits Increased, they now bring:

- 50% more Plastic Granules, Rubber Sheet and Flour
- 3 times (200% increase) more Flat and Mirror Glass Sheets, Corn Flour, Ground Coffee, Cardstock, Paper Roll and Pigments

b) Super animals now produce 50% more product in the same time frame, ex: when you harvest a Holstein Cow you get 15 milk instead of 10.

c) Animal Storage increased by 25%, the limit is now 125 animals per building.

d) Harvest Storage increased by 25%.

6. New Freight Cars: These new freight cars loading capacity already have the increase we applied to previous freight cars.

Long Sliding-Door Car: Brings you Cotton/Sheep Wool/Llama wool and Canvas Textile rolls. Linen Yarn and Linen Rope.
Long Refrigerated Car: Brings you Cheese, Vanilla ice cream, Shrimps, Scallops, Tomato Juice and Lemon Juice.
Long Tank Car: Brings you Petrochemical Barrel and all Inks.

7. Train Components mutiple rotated views: Locomotives will have 4 rotated views available and Passenger Wagons and Freight Cars will have 6 views available. To change the rotated view for a train component already in the farm just use the standard 'Rotate' menu option.

Currently only the Red Passenger Locomotive and Wagon views are available, we will launch the views for other trains next week.

8. Electronics Components Factory (Coins): Produces Electronics Components. You can produce Silicon Rock in the Open-Pit mine.

Circuit Board
Speaker
Lens
LCD
Antenna
Motor
Sensor

9. Electronics Equipments Factory (FC): Produces Electronics Equipments.

Siren
Radio
Clock
Thermostat
Camera
DVD Player

10. Handyman Tools Factory (Coins): Produces Handyman Tools.

Clamp
Square
Hammer
Level
Folding Ruler
Carpenter Pencil Set
Tool Belt
Combination Pliers

11. Electronics Store (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Siren
Radio
Clock
Thermostat
Camera
DVD Player

Real people decorations (non animated) coming in the next release.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Reported Issues:

- Sometimes you can not dispatch a train again even when you do not have another train dispatched already

- Sometimes trains remains locked even after you unload them
Old Jul 07 2012, 10:02 PM

Nevermind. I found it

It won't let me delete.

Last edited by TribalCat; Jul 07 2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old Jul 07 2012, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
Nice update! Thank you.

I am still on the fence about whether or not to purchase the train cars.
I was too until they came out with the one for canvas. Kinda of sad though that I had spend that much FC and that is all I need out it...
Old Jul 07 2012, 10:10 PM

Default Was able to buy train cars while train dispacthed

THANK YOU to the developers for the great release.
There were a few posts about buying the new train cars while the train is dispatched.

The answer given was “no you can’t you have to wait until the train is unloaded.
You can buy them. You just can’t ‘dispatch’ them. They will remain empty and go out with the train when you next dispatch it.

I think is great because one of the great things about Farm Town is everyone can play the way the want. You can choose to not spend the coins/FC until you are ready to send you train out or buy them now even if they stay empty for a few days.

The other terrific thing about FT is the forum and the game guide.
Thank you FT moderators – I always find help when I need it.
Closed Thread