Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Best Farm Contests

Old Jan 30 2016, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meag1908 View Post
thank you so much for getting me on for the contest. now would you tell me please why is all this here these numbers quote + the numbers etc. I don't remember that on my last months entry. thanks
Quote:
I am also seeing I am posted twice The first one fm 36 was the one I was trying to connect but now I see I have it and there is another one #39 I don't how it got there I thought I just entered the one time. Sorry if I have messed up thanks for your fixing this for me. Judy

Hi meag1908

I moved your posts to the thread for Help with contests.

When you quote a post to respond, if that post has a picture, then you see all numbers for that picture's image or url.

I deleted your second post as the photo and link to farm were added to your original post. As I said if you quote a post with a picture, then the pic is showed up when you Post Quick Reply.
Old Jan 30 2016, 10:05 PM
Account Not Linked

My entry: Can you make it? Farm 24

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5827298&type=3
Old Jan 30 2016, 11:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by patticake72 View Post
Hi pattycake,
I moved your post to the contest help thread. Your farm is set to farm 24. The farm numbers start with 0, so farm 1 is farm 0 in the farm links.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 31 2016, 03:44 AM

Default From your heart to mine

From your heart to mine
Old Jan 31 2016, 03:54 AM

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE BUT I WAS TRYING TO THANK YOU FOR FIXING MY FARM ENTRY #36 AND SOMEHOW THERE IS ANOTHER ENTRY IN #46 WITH MY NAME BUT NO FARM I AM SO SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE BUT CERTAINLY NOT INTENTIONAL THANKS FOR THE HELP .....AGAIN MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL LOSE THE ROOKIE LABEL Lol
Old Jan 31 2016, 12:56 PM

Quote:
From your heart to mine
Quote:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE BUT I WAS TRYING TO THANK YOU FOR FIXING MY FARM ENTRY #36 AND SOMEHOW THERE IS ANOTHER ENTRY IN #46 WITH MY NAME BUT NO FARM I AM SO SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE BUT CERTAINLY NOT INTENTIONAL THANKS FOR THE HELP .....AGAIN MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL LOSE THE ROOKIE LABEL Lol
Hi meag1908

You are very welcome and I'm sending you a private message.
Old Jan 31 2016, 09:12 PM

Default https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207093032542285&set=a.14692393690 43.2066384

This is my submission for the Farm Contest for this month, the Novice contest. I could find no information on what constitutes a novice or an advanced user.
Old Jan 31 2016, 09:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnorton720 View Post
This is my submission for the Farm Contest for this month, the Novice contest. I could find no information on what constitutes a novice or an advanced user.
Hi jnorton,
I moved your post to the Help thread for the contests. I am sorry but the contest is already closed. Each contest is opened (on the 8th of the month) and closed at midnight (on the last day of the month) GMT time (UK time zone) as stated inthe rules. You have missed the contest this month, but we hope you will enter next month after the 8th of the month.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2016, 12:26 AM

Default Back ground color

Can I use the white background cover instead of the green one when I take a picture of my farm to enter into the contest? Thank you
Old Feb 03 2016, 12:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Lee C View Post
Can I use the white background cover instead of the green one when I take a picture of my farm to enter into the contest? Thank you
Hi Debbie,
Yes you can. We have not in any of the contests stipulated which background you can use, so either one is fine.