Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Sep 11 2016, 07:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
Thank you Mary Marcel for your quick response. Both farms have tools in the toolbox and this problem has only shown up in the past couple of weeks. I can harvest and plow the fields no problem but cannot sow anything on his farm. Another S-NB tried it with the same result.
Hi slartismum,
Mary is not available at the moment. Ask them to make sure they have the box checked in the Edit Super-Neighbor for Allow Planting. If that is not checked then you can not plant anything and the seeder will not show up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 11 2016, 08:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi Taz,
Both farms have the harvesting and planting checked. I have undone them and put them in again but still it does not show the planting tools. The NB can plant on his own farm but no S-NBs. We have tried it with more than one S-NB but the seeders do not show. When I visit his farm with my combines the sow parts don't show either.

Later,
I went back and rechecked and what do you know? the planting was not checked on his farm. He told me it was. So sorry for taking up so much of your time. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by slartismum; Sep 11 2016 at 08:31 PM. Reason: added postscript.
Old Sep 14 2016, 03:00 PM

Default trains in facility manager

I too forget about the trains and would love to see them in the facility manager. It would save time from going farm to farm.
Love, love the new flower harvester and tree shaker. Please, please make the log truck the same way.

Thank you!

I tried to post this last night here... it never came up. tried going to the above link and it says I am not authorize to post there??? This posted in "all discussions about tools" If this is not where I post this than where???
Old Sep 30 2016, 06:59 PM

Default Help!

i havent been here in forever.. Glad to be back playing.. Lots of new things..
I am confused with the transplanter.. Do you have to clear all plots and start with a fresh farm. Or can trees be moved on top of fields?

My Family and my Harley is all I need!
Old Sep 30 2016, 07:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleylover View Post
i havent been here in forever.. Glad to be back playing.. Lots of new things..
I am confused with the transplanter.. Do you have to clear all plots and start with a fresh farm. Or can trees be moved on top of fields?
Hi Harleylover,
The transplanter is made to allow you to move a block of trees or flowers around on the farm. As what you are talking about is being able to layer, I am sorry, but we can not give any instructions on how to do that through the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2017, 05:35 PM

Default New EX tools

Do you have to have the seeder ex and the harvester ex before you can get the combines ex?
Old Mar 08 2017, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by winna_linna View Post
Do you have to have the seeder ex and the harvester ex before you can get the combines ex?
Hi winna_linna,
Yes you do. It is the same as the past sets of tools.
Old Mar 08 2017, 06:37 PM

How disable extended mode?
Old Mar 08 2017, 06:40 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidalgoluis View Post
How disable extended mode?
Hi hidalgoluis,

When you click on one of the tools that has the extent mode, in the bottom right of your game screen you will see a picture of the tool instead of the Eye. Click on it and then click on the top one that says "Highlight"

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 09 2017, 06:55 AM

why cant the tools be coins like farms are to upgrade people on maximum levels with no notes cant buy them we cant afford to buy notes so its going to take for ever to get all tools would be nice if they were for coins so people like me can actually upgrade