Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 12 2017, 05:25 AM

Thank so much. all sorted now
Old Jul 16 2017, 07:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Just last night I lost 17k in xps on one farm, and a lot of coins. Even the person that hired me said everything was done. I tried hiding and unhiding, saving, etc. I finally after about 15 minutes of trying to figure it out, I had to leave it. This has happened to me several times over the weekend, but none as high as the 17k xps.
This isn't fair to the person working, and trying to level up....can I get those points?
Old Jul 16 2017, 07:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene Toney View Post
Just last night I lost 17k in xps on one farm, and a lot of coins. Even the person that hired me said everything was done. I tried hiding and unhiding, saving, etc. I finally after about 15 minutes of trying to figure it out, I had to leave it. This has happened to me several times over the weekend, but none as high as the 17k xps.
This isn't fair to the person working, and trying to level up....can I get those points?
Hi Marlene,
I am sorry this happened to you, but there isn't any way for us to add those points for you. Unfortunately we can not control how people set up there farms. The only thing I can suggest is when you get the pop up that tells you there is still more work, try clicking on the save, then refresh that farm, then try each of the individual size tools to see if you can find what you missed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2017, 08:30 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene Toney View Post
I have found that if the farm owner is on the farm and working that I will get that message until they are completely through working and I have refreshed the farm. This is why when I hire someone I don't follow them back to the farm but will either stay in the marketplace or go to one of my farms that I didn't hire them for.
Old Jul 17 2017, 05:32 PM

Default How do I stop stranger I didn't hire from working my farm every day

For a week an unknown person has been coming to my farm every day and working every single item. I can even see where they are if I look at "show user info" but I see no avatar. I've changed my password multiple times but it didn't even slow them down. I've gone to each farm with trees, etc. hidden but see no one. I was only able to stop them one time and that was when I took my game off line and removed the app from FB. However, the next day after I put it back I caught them in the middle of working my farms and took it off line and removed the app but evidently since they were already there, they were able to finish. I've contacted Slashkey and FB but they say everything looks fine. Can anyone help me?
Old Jul 17 2017, 05:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Mong View Post
For a week an unknown person has been coming to my farm every day and working every single item. I can even see where they are if I look at "show user info" but I see no avatar. I've changed my password multiple times but it didn't even slow them down. I've gone to each farm with trees, etc. hidden but see no one. I was only able to stop them one time and that was when I took my game off line and removed the app from FB. However, the next day after I put it back I caught them in the middle of working my farms and took it off line and removed the app but evidently since they were already there, they were able to finish. I've contacted Slashkey and FB but they say everything looks fine. Can anyone help me?
Hi Scarlet,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about hiring.
Only thing I can think of to tell you is to set all your farms to private, so they can not get to them. You may have to leave them set that way for a week or so just to get them off your farm. When you aet them to Private only you will be able to work them and you will not be able to post your facilities for that time because no one will be able to get on your farms.
The only way they can continue or even start working on your farms is if they are a neighbor you set as a super neighbor or someone you hired from the market and they kept your farm open on their computer to be able to come back to work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 24 2017, 05:59 AM

Angry Losing bonuses

Hello, when people are kind enough to give me work and they have layered fields with buildings on them, if the fields go under the buildings I cannot harvest and or plow them. No matter what I do, I just cannot get them so I have to leave the farm and lose the bonus. Is there a) anything you can suggest to get past this or b) a way of not losing everything after all the hard work?
I have been using their tools, my tools, nothing seems to work

Help please
Old Jul 24 2017, 06:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeverleyAnn View Post
Hello, when people are kind enough to give me work and they have layered fields with buildings on them, if the fields go under the buildings I cannot harvest and or plow them. No matter what I do, I just cannot get them so I have to leave the farm and lose the bonus. Is there a) anything you can suggest to get past this or b) a way of not losing everything after all the hard work?
I have been using their tools, my tools, nothing seems to work

Help please
Hi BeverleyAnn,

I have moved your post to the thread about bonuses.

When you are working for someone else only have the items showing that you are working on like crops/ trees/ flowers/ponds and hide everything else in your game settings (preferences). That way only the work you are doing will show up.

You can also make use of the Eye. When you pick up a tool look bottom right of your screen for an Eye. Click on until the eye is closed and then you will only see work related to the tool you are using and everything else will hide.
Old Jul 24 2017, 12:59 PM

Default Working a farm

A friend (Name deleted for privacy) home page has not changed in weeks. I am unable to work his farms as a result. Help Please.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg williard.jpg (83.1 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 24 2017 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Name deleted for privacy
Old Jul 24 2017, 01:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyq2 View Post
A friend (name deleted) home page has not changed in weeks. I am unable to work his farms as a result. Help Please.
Hi Nancyq,
I moved your post to the hiring subject thread.
Are you a super neighbor for this person? What work are you trying to do?
If they have not posted anything for several weeks there is nothing we can do for that.
Have you tried to contact him?

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 24 2017 at 01:31 PM.

Tags
bonus, buildings, coins, fish, fuel, fuel usage, harvest bonus hirer, layers, lost bonus, lost pay, missing trees, no payoff, no xp bonuses, possible glitch, rubber trees, show work info, tree problems