Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2013, 08:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Many Thanks!

Thanks so much Raul and devs for another fantastic update.. especially separating the crops and trees in the filter.. brilliant! Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you put into this game.. clearly the best game ever! thank you thank you thank you!
Old Jun 14 2013, 08:49 AM

Thanks for all the great changes. Still looking through them.

Please change the American Elm chops to "stumps" after chopping.
Old Jun 14 2013, 08:54 AM

[quote=Tony D;5579426]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post

Hi, which servers are you on ? I just harvested my animal buildings and loaded the facilities.
I am on server number 7. Everything was working fine until AFTER I had moved a ton of my facilities into storage to try to move them to farm 19. Now I cannot move them back out again nor can I use the Facility Manager because of the dreaded x025 saving error appearing just before it opens and shows everything set to zero. And ya, I have tried clearing the browser cache, Farm Town's own cache, and even the Macromedia files.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p..._uid=602895328
Old Jun 14 2013, 08:55 AM

Thanks for the update. Would like to have a search bar in the facility manager, it would be very helpful.
Old Jun 14 2013, 09:03 AM

Default Shortcuts feature...woohoo!!

I am forever accidently clicking on that dice thing in error and getting annoyed. Now my combine and facility manager are down there and I am one happy farmer!!

Last edited by sneakers57; Jun 14 2013 at 09:10 AM.
Old Jun 14 2013, 09:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks all for another great update. Great to get the increase in the animal products and the filter for trees and crops Sorry we did not get more turbo tools - they save a lot of time when filling the facilities. Hope we get more next time. I too, find I can't get into the facility manager or send any messages keep getting the dreaded error message
Old Jun 14 2013, 09:26 AM

Hi, I can't seem to find out what tools are used for the new facilities, when i click on the { ? } to see any info, they are all blank for the 4 new ones. Thank you
Old Jun 14 2013, 09:28 AM

thanks for the update, looks interesting
Old Jun 14 2013, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Getting that error saving data pop up too and I'm taking my time and going slow cause I figure there are a LOT of people on here now.

Oh and I'm bad. THANK YOU RAUL for the updates. You are the greatest!!!!!
Oh and I only seemed to be getting the error when I opened my message box. I haven't had it in a long time now.
Old Jun 14 2013, 09:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Very excited! Some very nice enhancements!

When working the facilities:
I have the Red Mobile Sprinkler and I water flowers for friends. I was able to go back and water the farms that I had not already visited. Now that the ones without facilities and the ones that I have worked are all invisible, I have to hover over each farm to see if there is a W which takes too much time.
>>I wonder if the indicators for farms with no facilities could be a different color.. maybe red or pink so people would not go there by mistake, but so they would be differentiated from the farms with facilities to be worked or that are invisible due to being worked.
>> Also, it would be nice if this worked the way you fixed the farms when hired from the market, so the farm indicator would not disappear until after you begin work? thank you very much for all the hard work and consideration of ideas we express!

Last edited by Texas Star; Jun 14 2013 at 09:48 AM. Reason: minor change in text
Closed Thread