Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 24 2021, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb View Post
I completed a Salmon Wellington quest this morning, and got the message that I completed it more than 7 days ago so it won't count toward the accumulated quests. Something seems "fishy" about that to me. Farm 1181443857 Help would be appreciated.
Hi Barb,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the quests.
We are aware of the problems with quests and have informed the developers. Please be patience while the developers work on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 24 2021, 11:11 AM

Default Quest

i had a quest available and i accepted it and started the first time and went to check it for more things needed and it was a different quest.
so did the accept thing and first item again and it did the same thing again.

then i went in and all quest were available at the same time and i accepted every one of them and started the first thing on each of them,
then went to check and only 1 was available and had to accept and start again. and it just keeps restarting and each time is a new and different quest.

so far i have harvest sunflowers, cotton,cocoa trees, silkworm trees, planted sugarcane and ordered bottle water and all for nothing,
Old Apr 24 2021, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfont68 View Post
i had a quest available and i accepted it and started the first time and went to check it for more things needed and it was a different quest.
so did the accept thing and first item again and it did the same thing again.

then i went in and all quest were available at the same time and i accepted every one of them and started the first thing on each of them,
then went to check and only 1 was available and had to accept and start again. and it just keeps restarting and each time is a new and different quest.

so far i have harvest sunflowers, cotton,cocoa trees, silkworm trees, planted sugarcane and ordered bottle water and all for nothing,
Hi mfont,
We are aware of the problems with quests and have informed the developers. Please be patience while the developers work on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 24 2021, 11:17 AM

I cashed out 4 quests and was told they were completed more than 7 days ago. Quests haven't even been going for 7 days. Then I accepted today's quest, closed the quest window, went back in and all the completed quests are still there and the new quest is something different. What's going on???
Old Apr 24 2021, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I cashed out 4 quests and was told they were completed more than 7 days ago. Quests haven't even been going for 7 days. Then I accepted today's quest, closed the quest window, went back in and all the completed quests are still there and the new quest is something different. What's going on???
Hi NJones,
Old Apr 24 2021, 11:20 AM

Default Quests not working 567492224

won't allow me to harvest the needed crops. I harvest but it isn't reflected in the quest.

then opened new quest and did some work on it. went out to harvest needed crop and come back and it is no longer the same quest but a new one to open. open and then the same thing happened.

FYI

not sure where I should be placing this, but this is where the link took me.
Old Apr 24 2021, 11:20 AM

Quest is not working correctly. Crops harvested not showing as completed. 100000293930339
Old Apr 24 2021, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
won't allow me to harvest the needed crops. I harvest but it isn't reflected in the quest.

then opened new quest and did some work on it. went out to harvest needed crop and come back and it is no longer the same quest but a new one to open. open and then the same thing happened.

FYI

not sure where I should be placing this, but this is where the link took me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by papamc60@verizon.net View Post
Quest is not working correctly. Crops harvested not showing as completed. 100000293930339
Hi Iwoeb and Papamc,
Old Apr 24 2021, 11:41 AM

Quests are messed up, not working, April 24,2021
1043827938 user id #
Old Apr 24 2021, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
Quests are messed up, not working, April 24,2021
1043827938 user id #
Hi cocosfarm,

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline