Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 04 2017, 10:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you Raul & Co., like always you guys rock... THANK YOU!!
Old May 04 2017, 11:30 AM

It would be nice to have everything ready for once when putting out a new release, instead of, later today, tomorrow, later this week. Just for once it would be nice to have a whole release ready.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old May 04 2017, 01:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
6. Easier to know which tools are required to buy another tool in the Store: When a tool X is locked because of required items that are still not owned, instead of just hiding the 'Buy' button we are now showing an 'Unlock' button. This 'Unlock' button will remove all tools from the screen and display only those tools required to buy the tool X. If any of those required tools is also locked because of other required items still not owned, the same thing will happen, an Unlock button will appear and so on.

This way you can drill down and back (using the Back button on the top) and navigate the full required items structure for any tool.
Very useful, thanks.
Old May 04 2017, 01:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Thanks!

Thanks for the changes, I always think that you are working to improve the game and resolve problems for us.

I especially liked the idea that improvement on the ships may come - I had put mine all in storage. I could accomplish the loading and sending out each day (I'm retired), but honestly it just took so much energy that I started getting very tired and it wasn't fun. Once I put them where I couldn't see them it was better. I did them nonstop for about 3 weeks.

I am looking forward to trying out your ideas for improvement, and have brought them back out again to see how you handle the next iteration of this feature.
Old May 04 2017, 01:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Another comment - it would be so helpful to have a filter in the Tools section of the store that was "Not Owned" - like the one in the facilities.

Thanks for all you do to keep the game fresh and fun!
Old May 04 2017, 01:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoGilliam View Post
Another comment - it would be so helpful to have a filter in the Tools section of the store that was "Not Owned" - like the one in the facilities.

Thanks for all you do to keep the game fresh and fun!
Hi JoGilliam,
Please put your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers can see all of the suggestions together. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2017, 01:49 PM

Lightbulb Zoom Out Farther

Hello !
I would like to suggest that it be enabled for us to zoom out farther now with the bigger farms. It would make working the farms much easier
Old May 04 2017, 01:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGrrrr View Post
Hello !
I would like to suggest that it be enabled for us to zoom out farther now with the bigger farms. It would make working the farms much easier
Hi TGrrrr,
Please put your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers can see all of the suggestions together. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2017, 05:15 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I do not have time to prepare the containers one at a time. Need to give us a tool that does them all at once. Guess my ships will be staying in my harbor,and my port will continue to be closed. At some point I see myself deleting the harbor and turning farm 32 in to a field.
why not prepare one container and send that out?
Old May 04 2017, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftjill View Post
I posted about getting this error message too.
Requested seal food from the Frozen Foods factory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy.duck@gmail.com View Post
Is anyone else getting a message that they cannot request facility products from friends? The error reads

"Our security systems have detected that a lot of people are posting the same content, which could mean that it's spam. Please try a different post.
If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know."

I reported it to Facebook, but it may be an issue with this release.
Hi kathy.duck,

Which ingredients did you ask for? Is this happening with requests all from the same facility or different ones?