Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 14 2016, 12:05 AM

Thy are working on the fix, just have to be patience
Old Apr 14 2016, 12:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Please note that Raul posted about the problem with the Neighborhood Chain Contest:
Known Issues
- Neighborhood Chains Contest is showing errors, working on a fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2016, 12:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

what the!! at the bottom of my chain, which now opens.. its saying I left.. I was in no. 1 spot.. I DID NOT LEAVE!!

apologies.. reloaded the game as I had been away doing other things.. embarrassed grin... THANK YOU FOR THE 2FC AND THE OTHER EXTRA GOODIES, WOOP DEE DOO!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Apr 14 2016 at 01:12 AM.
Old Apr 14 2016, 01:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Question, when you add a facility for the neighbourhood chains competition how long is it before it shows in the competition??

I purchased a coins facility this morning as I had 2 of a dollar one, with a number of reboots memcashe etc the new facility is not showing!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Grumpdad; Apr 14 2016 at 03:34 AM.
Old Apr 14 2016, 08:09 AM

I'm curious about this neighborhood chain contest and what happens if I change/remove neighbors. Do I become a different part of a chain then?
Link to My Farm:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...38056farm_ix=0
Old Apr 14 2016, 08:15 AM

Thumbs up

I would like to move my Chain Facility to a different farm but am afraid that the game may not recognize it's new location. Any idea if I can do that?
My neighborhood won 2nd place and I got 1 FC and hefty increase in the Textile Train Car. Thanks for that!
Old Apr 14 2016, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
I would like to move my Chain Facility to a different farm but am afraid that the game may not recognize it's new location. Any idea if I can do that?
My neighborhood won 2nd place and I got 1 FC and hefty increase in the Textile Train Car. Thanks for that!
It's my understanding that if you do that, you will get a message that if you do so, you will abandon the contest for this week, so postpone your move if possible...

I am quite pleased with the reward set up... Good job Farmtown!
Old Apr 14 2016, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Question, when you add a facility for the neighbourhood chains competition how long is it before it shows in the competition??

I purchased a coins facility this morning as I had 2 of a dollar one, with a number of reboots memcashe etc the new facility is not showing!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Grumpdad

If you purchase any of the facilities for the Neighborhood contest, they will be automatically added to the contest.

But, we have rules for the amount of facilities you can have, these are the rules:

a) Of the 2 Coin facilities selected each week, you can have at least one of each participating in the contest, even if you don't have any FarmCash facilities participating in the contest.

b) Of the 2 FarmCash facilities selected each week, you can have as many as you own participating in the contest.

c) You can have as many Coins facilities participating in the contest as you have FarmCash facilities participating in the contest.
Old Apr 14 2016, 08:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Grumpdad

If you purchase any of the facilities for the Neighborhood contest, they will be automatically added to the contest.

But, we have rules for the amount of facilities you can have, these are the rules:

a) Of the 2 Coin facilities selected each week, you can have at least one of each participating in the contest, even if you don't have any FarmCash facilities participating in the contest.

b) Of the 2 FarmCash facilities selected each week, you can have as many as you own participating in the contest.

c) You can have as many Coins facilities participating in the contest as you have FarmCash facilities participating in the contest.
I have 3 farm cash facilities this week, I purchased an extra coins facility and added to the farm, it is not showing???????
The other coins facility has amassed 10165 points so far so that should really be doubled!!!!!

Last edited by Grumpdad; Apr 14 2016 at 08:49 AM.
Old Apr 14 2016, 09:18 AM
Account Not Linked

This whole scenario of this new competition has been a joke. I watched with interest how my team faired. In my eyes it was not a fair competition.

There needs to be a limit on team numbers and now many are competing against each other.

I started off quite well until other teams joined later, then I found my team had the least amount of facs although having more FC facs than others. I was second to bottom the last time I looked.

An idea! You let one neighbourhood person start a comp. Others can join until the limit of neighbours is set. Anyone else who hasn't joined can start a team of their own.

There should be a limit team numbers (say about 5) and those competing against each other. I found many teams added to my competition during this week. I don't think it was a fair contest as we were led to believe.

I have no idea how my team faired at the end because being in the UK when the competition closed I was in bed asleep! Come morning there was an error.

I do know a few days before it closed I was second to last! But those ahead of me had more facilities and probably more people working them.

And those that got to the top? Was it worth it? How much were your resources depleted? I am not prepared to constantly restock facilities that FT choose, loading everyday, or after neighbours working, for a prize that has not been set.

And for those of you that have bought FC facilities for this competition...... you must need you bumps testing. You must have more FC or real money than sense

And was this competition worth the loss of sending FC items to friends as they seem to suggest? It's been over a week that the sending of FC items was suspended, days have turned into a week. Makes me think there is more to this than they are saying.

This competition has severely effected my playing FT. Was it all worth it NO.

I want my game to load quickly, I want it to load fast when I work my neighbours facilities, not hang. Not to take 5-10 minutes to load the game or working facilities.

After this competition had finished my FT loaded very fast. Now they are messing around with it again - it has crawled to a pace.

FT; Concentrate and what is important to those who love playing this game because loading times do effect what those who play think!

I want an opt out of this competition, so I am not involved. And those that say it doesn't matter, yes it does to me. I don't want to be involved in something I am not interest in!
Closed Thread