Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2015, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi nayda,

This is a known issue with the trains at the moment. What you need to do is go to your game settings (preferences) and remove the check mark for "Transparent Dispatched Train", then see if the trains show up clearly, if they do you should be able to click on them. If they still show transparent, just reload that farm and then try again.
The trains show up clearly and i able to click and dispatch them, problem solve,ty Tiger
Old Oct 21 2015, 09:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
Animals from the gift box and also animals being purchased.

The "Move" button that moves animals directly from storage to the animal buildings is working fine. It's the animals from the gift box, which have to be moved to the farm and then into the facilities, which are giving problems. They go from the gift box to the farm OK, and I can get them into the facilities by clicking on them individually on the farm, but that requires two clicks per animal. Using the "Add to animal building" icon in the toolbox does the trick with just one click per animal, which is why I prefer it, but it's not been working today.

It's been happening with cows, goats, chickens, horses, and ducks (not sure about other animals, cos I haven't tried with them), and it's happened on every farm I've tried. I also bought a couple of sheep and tried it, and they disappeared too when I had the "Add to animal building" tool enabled (but moved into the wool shed just fine when I clicked on them directly after they reappeared), so it's happening with purchased animals as well as gifts.

I've tried it in Chrome and IE and it's happened in both.
Hi tnbskts,
First thing is for animals in the gift box you do not have to move them to the farm first and then into the buildings. Up at the top where it says "Store Ingredients" click the down arrow next to that and choose "Store Animals." Then click on that and it will move all animals to the right building as long as there is room.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 21 2015, 09:28 AM

Hello, I just read this in the thread. When did this all happen ? I have Bunny Rabbits Mutiplying all over the place. My farms are still dragging and when I go to help my friends, same thing. I keep "Everything" turned off. This way their is nothing to load. My fur babies having been crying for there mommy I see them when I can. Loading issues and the dragging is keeping me from them. I have done Everything, I Do Not need a Link to go too, because it's ALREADY been done I would just love to beable to load my farms without Error messages popping up, etc. I know their is millions of FT Farmers that play and there is a lot of area to cover on getting the problem fixed.

Thank you Very Much!
Carol Ann
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raul has just posted this in the new release thread:
Post-Release Updates - October 20th, 8:25PM

- New performance improvements, faster moving around the farm, dragging farm, faster farming, better highlighting and moving/placing items in farm and faster tool switching. Please leave feedback on this changes on this thread.
Old Oct 21 2015, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by calendula View Post
Since the game has been running slow when i try to plant my fields my farms float away all over place and i cant get to plant
Hi calendula,
I moved your post to the new release thread to better answer you. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

There have been many problems with the Flash Player update last week, but the developers have been working to fix all the issues with that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 21 2015, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol Ann Blaise View Post
Hello, I just read this in the thread. When did this all happen ? I have Bunny Rabbits Mutiplying all over the place. My farms are still dragging and when I go to help my friends, same thing. I keep "Everything" turned off. This way their is nothing to load. My fur babies having been crying for there mommy I see them when I can. Loading issues and the dragging is keeping me from them. I have done Everything, I Do Not need a Link to go too, because it's ALREADY been done I would just love to beable to load my farms without Error messages popping up, etc. I know their is millions of FT Farmers that play and there is a lot of area to cover on getting the problem fixed.

Thank you Very Much!
Carol Ann
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raul has just posted this in the new release thread:
Post-Release Updates - October 20th, 8:25PM

- New performance improvements, faster moving around the farm, dragging farm, faster farming, better highlighting and moving/placing items in farm and faster tool switching. Please leave feedback on this changes on this thread.
Hi Carol Ann,
Not all of the problems with the game are caused by the Flash player update from last week. If you are getting error messages when you load your farms that is not part of the Flash Player update. Please try the suggestions in the first post of the following thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
Old Oct 21 2015, 10:24 AM

Thank you kindly for your quick reply.
I understand that the Flash Player Update last week is Not causing all these other problems. When Farmtown is updating or adding new items. We all seem to go through this problem too. My largest farm are 24x24 and smallest is 18x18. Everything done on mine is farm friendly, No Stacking with layers I mean. I've tried Everything suggested, I'll just wait and see what happens.

Thank you!
Carol Ann
Old Oct 21 2015, 10:54 AM

Love the new release..............but this week my trains are not accessable. They are just shaded out. Any suggestions?
Old Oct 21 2015, 11:03 AM

Default Unable to select trains

I have trains on 2 farms and on one of the farms, I cannot select the trains that have been dispatched. I did see the "known bugs" recommendation of turning off the transparent dispatched train but that is not working for me.

Farm 14 works fine but farm 3 will not let me select the trains.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0234&farm_ix=0
Old Oct 21 2015, 11:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckwcpa View Post
Love the new release..............but this week my trains are not accessable. They are just shaded out. Any suggestions?
Hi ckwcpa,
Please try going to your preferences and uncheck the box for "Transparent Dispatched Trains" then restart your farms and check again.
Old Oct 21 2015, 11:06 AM

Update on "Update"...

Chrome is still very balky unless you wait quite a while before starting. Lot of lag. Same thing when changing tools. It takes a good while for them to become "normal"..

Edge is worse than Chrome. Switching from hiding crops to showing crops on 9x farm is not working at all. Even mousing around does not fill the field. You have to reload the farm with crops showing to fill the entire field. (Chrome loads fields fine when switching from hide to show.)

Nitro is working very well, but it was not adversely affected very much to begin with.

Have not tried Firefox or Firefox clones on anything but working facilities, and doing co-op quests.
Closed Thread