Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 17 2015, 08:01 PM

Oh i see, thanks Taz for explaining
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JW,
HTML5 is a recently released, newer video format, which was not around when Farm Town was designed and released 6 years ago. To convert Farm Town to HTML5 would not be something that could not be done easily as it would require rewriting every bit of the program.
Old Oct 17 2015, 09:51 PM

Posting this for a friend, when he tries to buy several of the same item like say farm house and tries to put them side by side, it is very choppy. The cursor jumps around and it is hard to get things side by side.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Oct 17 2015, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
The solution is HTML5 not Flash!!!

The solution is to dump Adobe & Flash entirely and go to HTML5.
Um, yeah . . . but that would mean totally starting the coding over from scratch. They'd be able to keep all the graphics, but the rest would be building from the ground up. I wouldn't even want to THINK of all that might entail.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 18 2015, 08:29 AM

Those with severe problems, might try Maxthon Nitro browser. It seems to work better with this current situation.

I find Chrome to be a major pain, but Nitro will allow me to harvest and plant the 9x farms at a doable rate...

It may be that since Nitro does not caches or chches very little, that the Flash problems are not affecting it as much...

mod edit, link removed

One thing to note, you have to hover over the top right part of the browser to bring up the minimize/close buttons. That will save you my original frustration... ;0))

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 18 2015 at 08:34 AM.
Old Oct 18 2015, 09:17 AM

Why as my blocked users list emptied?
Old Oct 18 2015, 09:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Why as my blocked users list emptied?
Hi Dave,
I am sorry but I do not have an answer for that. We do not have any data on the blocked list available to us. It coud have happened in any one of the releases of late trying to fix the Flash problems. Settings do occasionally get changed when they do releases.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2015, 10:14 AM

Hello, this morning I saw the message re. the latest update and that the developpers are continuing to work on the Flash Player problem. Now I can not see anymore how many quests (co-op or regular) I already finished. The number of finished quests per day and the total is missing. I cleared memcache. I play in Google, not Chrome. Is there something I can do to see my number of finished quests again?
Thanks in advance for an answer,
Palmarina
Old Oct 18 2015, 10:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hello, this morning I saw the message re. the latest update and that the developpers are continuing to work on the Flash Player problem. Now I can not see anymore how many quests (co-op or regular) I already finished. The number of finished quests per day and the total is missing. I cleared memcache. I play in Google, not Chrome. Is there something I can do to see my number of finished quests again?
Thanks in advance for an answer,
Palmarina
Hi Palmarina,
Please make sure that your browser zoom is set to 100%. If you have this set to high or to small then there is not enough space for the numbers to show in the chart area.
By the way the Google browser is Chrome.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2015, 10:21 AM

Oh my, yes that is ok again. I am sorry to bother about such a detail but I dide not know that! Thank you !!!!

Quote:
Hi Palmarina,
Please make sure that your browser zoom is set to 100%. If you have this set to high or to small then there is not enough space for the numbers to show in the chart area.
By the way the Google browser is Chrome.
Old Oct 18 2015, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Hi Dave,
I am sorry but I do not have an answer for that. We do not have any data on the blocked list available to us. It coud have happened in any one of the releases of late trying to fix the Flash problems. Settings do occasionally get changed when they do releases.
All back now Taz. The game is throwing up some unusual things at the moment. lol
Closed Thread