Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 22 2013, 06:24 PM

Question about the Turbo Tools for Service Facilities?
I bought both of the new turbo Tools - will they load ALL of my Service Faciities?
Thanks!
Old Mar 22 2013, 06:28 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryloushoe View Post
Question about the Turbo Tools for Service Facilities?
I bought both of the new turbo Tools - will they load ALL of my Service Faciities?
Thanks!
Hi, Yes

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 22 2013, 08:05 PM

I tried to buy the new turbo tools, but it told me I needed the express checkout and the manual lift truck. I already own both of them. What do i do?
Old Mar 22 2013, 10:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Marmeemartin, I have the same issue. It says they are locked until I buy the lower tools, but I already own them. I will wait to see if it gets cleared up.
Earlier today my mobile sprinklers disappeared from the facioity manager, and they are back now.
Old Mar 22 2013, 11:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytinPA View Post
I feel I was a bit misled on the Turbo Tool -- maybe I did not read for more detail, but I thought purchase of one tool would enable me to load everything I had with one click -- then I find out one tool does 19 -- so this must mean if I want to do a total of 38 then I have to buy another one -- very disappointing and a bit costly -- some would say this is a rip -- I probably will just continue to start with #20 by manual click on each one until finished. Surely the developers are making plenty of money that this kind of price setting should not take place :-(
the Turbo Checkout actually does 25 facs and the Turbo Manual Lift Truck does 29.....they do all the service facs now with one click, saves me clicking on the 63 referrals that I have..will gladly pay to get the ones for the other facs (353 that I own)when they become available...and lots of people have many more facilities than I do...they are a great time saver..thank you devs!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 23 2013, 01:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marneemartin View Post
I tried to buy the new turbo tools, but it told me I needed the express checkout and the manual lift truck. I already own both of them. What do i do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by clogger View Post
Marmeemartin, I have the same issue. It says they are locked until I buy the lower tools, but I already own them. I will wait to see if it gets cleared up.
Earlier today my mobile sprinklers disappeared from the facioity manager, and they are back now.
Put both of Express Checkout and the Manual Lift Truck into storage and then try to buy again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2013, 07:51 AM

The turbo loaders are wonderful. I hope they will be effective for service facilities added in the future. Happy farming!
Old Mar 26 2013, 10:38 AM

I chave both Turbo tools and when I click on "Load All" it says I have 358 facilities and I can load 76 of them.

First - this is misleading as I expect it to load All service facilities as advertised.
Second - I load/start facilities from lowest utilization to highest. Can I get it to use this sequence?

I spent good money on this feature and expected it to do what was advertised to do.
Old Mar 26 2013, 10:49 AM

Hey! Speak for yourself ! enuf work on these farms already
Old Mar 26 2013, 11:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Mob View Post
I chave both Turbo tools and when I click on "Load All" it says I have 358 facilities and I can load 76 of them.

First - this is misleading as I expect it to load All service facilities as advertised.
Second - I load/start facilities from lowest utilization to highest. Can I get it to use this sequence?

I spent good money on this feature and expected it to do what was advertised to do.
It does load all Service facilities. That 358 facilities in the message is ALL of your facilities, both regular and service. The 76 is howmany Service facilities you have.
If you have your filters in the Facility Manager set to Utilization then that will be the order that it will load the service facilities.

This is exactly what Raul said in the release:
9. Turbo Tools for Service Facilities: The new Turbo tools 'Turbo Checkout Station' and 'Turbo Manual Lift Truck' allows you to Load Products into multiple Service Facilities with one click. To use these tools use the 'Load All' button in the Facility Manager.

All facilities will be loaded in the same order as they appear in the Facility Manager according to the filters selected. For example, if only 'Facilities in current Farm' are shown then only Service Facilities in current farm will be loaded. If 'Facilities in all Farms' are shown, all Service Facilities in all farms will be loaded.

Note that the only tools they released this time were for the Service facilities. The regular facilities will require tools that will use the Start All button to load those and none of the tools for that have been released.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.