Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 27 2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Thanks for all the new stuff! But we really, really need a superfat, super-poop PIG these days!!
Also, we need a lot of new crops!! Is it on "the way".???? I have all the sugar and wheat and tomatoes I'm able to store. . . so new crops would be appreciated a lot! Thanks for every new *farmer*- things!

Regards Simera.

PS: if it's possibl to remove that black square "Loading-thing" while we are working on other peoples farms, it would have been sooooo much of a relief!!
Sienera, just checking, you do know you can clean that pig pen every 12 hrs? I clean it at 9am then again at 9pm. Only have 2 pig pens and keeps all 14 farms fertilized and still have enough to do 5 more if I needed it.
Old Nov 27 2012, 10:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have 16 farms that I fertilise as soon as they appear green, and still have 798,043 manure in the manure spreader....I'm swimming in it, ha ha ha

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 27 2012, 10:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I have 16 farms that I fertilise as soon as they appear green, and still have 798,043 manure in the manure spreader....I'm swimming in it, ha ha ha
Oh, now that is nasty, when I want to swim I swim in water. ha ha ha

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 27 2012, 11:38 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
According to the internet this is the ingredients for Caribbean-Style Lemonade:

1/2 cup fresh lime juice
7 cups water
Sugar to taste
3/4 tsp vanilla essence
Angostura Bitters, optional

So as you can see there is Lime Juice in it. Farm Town could have added vanilla to the ingredients according to what these ingredients show.
Kitt they forgot to put the rum in it... lol
Now vanilla is something new... but yes our lemonade is with lime not lemons..
Old Nov 27 2012, 11:48 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Doesn't work either way, for me, that "black-loading-box"!! Tried everything. . . . and I do not pay "layering" either. . . . never!!
Try clicking on the little floppy disk on the top where you save your data.. that seems to work sometimes too... that is how we did things when we first started and it will linger or be slow, you hit that little floppy disk and it save and went on his merry way.....
Old Nov 28 2012, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Another great update, thanks. Eager to see the boost! Love the change in the Marketplace.

I've noticed a minor thing that's going to be hard to explain but I'll try: I've got a farm I keep planted for 2, 3 and 4 day crops to use for quests. I plant 8 plots of each thing but only 4 at a time so I'll always have some available. So like on Monday, I plant 4 carrots, then on Tuesday, I plant 4 additional ones. On Wed, the first 4 are ready so I harvest and replant those, etc. Now that I've TOTALLY shown how addicted I am to this game, here's what's happening: In the past, when the fields dimmed, I could always still make out what was growing underneath which was helpful so I could keep up with what I needed to put where. After this new release, I can no longer tell, which makes it all a bit harder. It's a minor thing but I thought I'd put in my two cents in case it's deemed worth fixing.
could you turn off the dimmer when working that farm?
Old Nov 28 2012, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
Dang, I filled my pig pen with about 700 pigs and I don't always "harvest" them, but I still have 150,000++ piles of cropcrap in inventory. But all that you have must make everyone wish they are not downwind.

Old Nov 28 2012, 08:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Love all the updates except that dozen deleting planted fields and the hire request restriction on getting offers. For me, the former isn't a big deal because I don't rearranbe my farms much.
The hire (don't recerve employment requests) seems to have greatly reduced the number of people in the market who change status colors. I might go to the market to hire someone for my farm, then wait to offer my services to others. That is impossible now without leaving no status showing, or continually reloadiing the market with a new status color. It is easier to say no thanks, or x out an offer to work.
If most poeple like the new way, I will learn to live with it.
Old Nov 28 2012, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Thanks for all the new stuff! But we really, really need a superfat, super-poop PIG these days!!
Also, we need a lot of new crops!! Is it on "the way".???? I have all the sugar and wheat and tomatoes I'm able to store. . . so new crops would be appreciated a lot! Thanks for every new *farmer*- things!

Regards Simera.

PS: if it's possibl to remove that black square "Loading-thing" while we are working on other peoples farms, it would have been sooooo much of a relief!!
That interesting about you pig stuff. I only have four pigsty's and about 200 or so pigs and I never run out, in fact I have over 16,000 units stored now.
Old Nov 28 2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clogger View Post
Love all the updates except that dozen deleting planted fields and the hire request restriction on getting offers. For me, the former isn't a big deal because I don't rearranbe my farms much.
The hire (don't recerve employment requests) seems to have greatly reduced the number of people in the market who change status colors. I might go to the market to hire someone for my farm, then wait to offer my services to others. That is impossible now without leaving no status showing, or continually reloadiing the market with a new status color. It is easier to say no thanks, or x out an offer to work.
If most poeple like the new way, I will learn to live with it.
I greatly appreciate the no hire option. It always very annoying that I couldn't hire someone because I was repeatedly getting hire request even when I had set my color to pink. I repeatedly had to tel people I was trying to hire not get hired. Very frustrating because by the time I got through saying no the person I wanted to hire was gone.