Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 29 2010, 09:02 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
I posted this one earlier today, possibly in the wrong thread, (as it was "drowning" in players' messages about only half farms showing up, when checking in) I'm trying this thread instead;
"Now, let me get this completely right (I know, playing as long as I have, I should already know this.)

Ok, so when I have someone harvesting my crops and trees, I will have an increase in the amount of harvested goodies.
But when it's harvested by someone, and I use harvested goodies in the facilities, the amount of harvested goodies isn't increased??

Am I right here? In case I am,. . . there is no advantage of getting others to harvest things used in my facilities ??(other than they will earn coins and xp's)
Just want to have this clear, as I help several people to level up and earn coins.
I don't want to give them wrong information.

Thank you for any answers.

Regards
Simera "

Thanks again. Regards Simera
Hello there,

If you harvest 10 fields of wheat, you get 10 boxes of wheat.
If someone else harvests them for you, you still only get 10 boxes, but they will be large boxes.

Advantages to you if you hire someone to harvest...
It saves on fuel, if you normally use a large tool to harvest.
It also earns you more money if you chose to sell them instead of putting them into a facility.

The only time the quantity of boxes changes is if the fields are fertilised, which gives you 50% more. So 10 fields of fertilised wheat will give you 15 boxes, regardless of who harvested them.

Facilities use any size of box. They only look at the quantity of boxes required, not the size. You will not get more product for using a large box.

Hope that helps