Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 27 2019, 08:24 PM

Do they have an expected date for the release of the Easter Decorations?
Old Mar 27 2019, 08:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbread rob ertson View Post
Do they have an expected date for the release of the Easter Decorations?
Hi gingerbread rob ertson,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about decorations so I could answer you. Please do not post questions in the Suggestions section. That is for posting suggested changes for the game.
We do not get advanced information as to when the developers release anything prior to them posting it in the new release threads, so I can't tell you at what point they will release the Easter decorations.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 28 2019, 08:42 AM

Default Easter Decorations

Trying to find out when the Easter 2019 decorations will be available?
Old Mar 28 2019, 08:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerDabs View Post
Trying to find out when the Easter 2019 decorations will be available?
Hi FarmerDabs,

I'm sorry but we do not get advanced notification on when anything will be added to the game. You will find out the same time we do, either when you see them in game, or when the developers post the information in the New Release thread.
Old Apr 05 2019, 09:07 PM

What are the Mystery egg creatures? Do they ever hatch or anything have some from last year but they are still an egg with a mystery
Old Apr 05 2019, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by celanith View Post
What are the Mystery egg creatures? Do they ever hatch or anything have some from last year but they are still an egg with a mystery
He celanith,
They are just inanimate decorations. They don't open.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 25 2019, 11:43 PM

So disappointed that the Mystery Easter Eggs do not hatch. I was waiting with much anticipation!
Old Apr 25 2019, 11:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAngie View Post
So disappointed that the Mystery Easter Eggs do not hatch. I was waiting with much anticipation!
Hi QueenAngie,
The mystery eggs were original released 2 or 3 years ago and haven't hatched yet. Sorry but they are just decorations.
Old May 02 2019, 01:04 AM
Extraordinary Farmer ( Level 27 )

Farmer Since: Sep 27 2017
Level:
Trophies: 4
XP:
Default mothers day

when will Farm Town get it into their heads we do not have Mothers Day on the same date around the World?

Here in the UK we had it weeks ago. derrrr

Visit Masie Farm 1 (KBH)

DB:W20, MPS:C19
Old May 02 2019, 01:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith of Maise farm View Post
when will Farm Town get it into their heads we do not have Mothers Day on the same date around the World?

Here in the UK we had it weeks ago. derrrr
Hi Keith,
I moved your post to the sub ject thread about decorations.

As this is a game originated in the U.S. by a company based in Florida, then they use holidays for this country. There isn't any way for them to release the Mother's day decorations and keep them released for several months as there are other holidays during those times.
If you wish to make a suggestion for them to change the release times for the holiday decorations then please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Tags
buildings, decor, farm decor, fences, ground cover, hedge, motion, paths, snow cover