Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 25 2019, 06:58 PM

sorry if this sounds like babbling. I love you guys. I guess I will just buy farm cash when I can afford it.
Old Oct 25 2019, 07:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
sorry if this sounds like babbling. I love you guys. I guess I will just buy farm cash when I can afford it.
Hi Larwin, That is what we all do. If you don't have the extra cash to do so, then don't buy and wait until you can.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2019, 01:25 AM

Default Lost Coins and XP while working a farm hired on

Hello,
I was hired in the marketplace to harvest a farm. While I was harvesting it I accidentally hit the button to go to the next farm. I didn't get the message to cancel like normal that reads, "You still have crops to harvest. Do you want to leave the farm anyway?" It just took me to the next farm. I had over 1,000,000 coins listed in the bonus treasure chest and I know over 24,000 XP. Now it reads 200,400 something. .Wait, it disappeared. How can I get my bonus points and XP back? My computer froze up too. Please help me. I am still on Linda's farm #33. I did harvest farm #34 until I realized I wasn't on the original farm and I did collect the coins and XP for that farm. I went back to farm #33 and finished harvesting it . What can I do? I still have 6 farms left to harvest? Will I lose the work if I go out and clear my memcache and cookies then come backj on?
Old Oct 26 2019, 01:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlottesweb54 View Post
Hello,
I was hired in the marketplace to harvest a farm. While I was harvesting it I accidentally hit the button to go to the next farm. I didn't get the message to cancel like normal that reads, "You still have crops to harvest. Do you want to leave the farm anyway?" It just took me to the next farm. I had over 1,000,000 coins listed in the bonus treasure chest and I know over 24,000 XP. Now it reads 200,400 something. .Wait, it disappeared. How can I get my bonus points and XP back? My computer froze up too. Please help me. I am still on Linda's farm #33. I did harvest farm #34 until I realized I wasn't on the original farm and I did collect the coins and XP for that farm. I went back to farm #33 and finished harvesting it . What can I do? I still have 6 farms left to harvest? Will I lose the work if I go out and clear my memcache and cookies then come backj on?
Hi Charlottesweb,
I am sorry but there isn't any way to get the lost coins and xp back. Yes you will lose the hire if you go out and clear the memcache and nbot be able to get back to finish it without them hiring you again. Finish the other 6 farms and you should get the bonus for those farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2019, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Charlottesweb,
I am sorry but there isn't any way to get the lost coins and xp back. Yes you will lose the hire if you go out and clear the memcache and nbot be able to get back to finish it without them hiring you again. Finish the other 6 farms and you should get the bonus for those farms.
Thank you Taz for the quick response. I will do my best. My computer keeps freezing up on me.
Old Oct 26 2019, 01:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlottesweb54 View Post
Thank you Taz for the quick response. I will do my best. My computer keeps freezing up on me.
Hi Charlottesweb,
Try unchecking all show items in the preferences that you are not working on. That might help. Even better is to do that before you go to get hired to cut down on memory use.
Old Nov 13 2019, 01:11 PM

Default buying cash

how do you buy cash to send it to a friend playing farmtown
Old Nov 13 2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
how do you buy cash to send it to a friend playing farmtown

Hi MOM GLENDA

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash in the english forum.

If you want to purchase farm cash please read the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...74#post3372874

They will be added to your farm cash amount and then you can send them to a friend.

You have instructions on how to send farm cash to a friend in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...98#post6052098

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 13 2019, 01:23 PM

how do you send farm cash to a friend playing farmtown.she is helping me because my husband has cancer and been hard on me to play lately .i do not have time to help her any so wanted to buy 55 dollars send the cash to her.just want to do something for her for helping me
Old Nov 13 2019, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
how do you send farm cash to a friend playing farmtown.she is helping me because my husband has cancer and been hard on me to play lately .i do not have time to help her any so wanted to buy 55 dollars send the cash to her.just want to do something for her for helping me
Hi MOM GLENDA

I moved your first post and answered it. The response is just above your last post.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...74#post6328874

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, lost coins, lost farm cash, lost fc, missing coins, missing farm cash, trial pay credits