Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 22 2019, 01:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Now that Facebook has discontinued selling Facebook gift cards, I was looking around in Facebook's Q/A area. I did find a place where they say they do not access the 4 major credit card companies gift cards.

When I go to the buy Farm town FC area, it shows the 4 major credit cards as a form of payment for FC.

How are we NOW supposed to fund future purchases of FC, other than with Paypal?
Hi rockcandymoutain,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash,
If I read correctly what you said is they do not access the 4 major credit card GIFT cards. That does not mean they won't access the regular cards for those. Additionally, are you sure that Facebook answered with that information or was it someone else answering the question in the Help Center.

I really doubt that Facebook is going to limit theirselves to just Paypal as for some countries Paypal is not an accepted form of payment with Facebook. You can find the payment methods Facebook accepts in the following link:
https://secure.facebook.com/help/203680236341574
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 22 2019, 03:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down giftlimit farmcashtools to my mainaccount

i learned there was all of a sudden a barrier was build to gift tools and facilities.
at first it was fc 150 , later 300, then 500. now i worked up my fc by working quests and leveling up. now i own 500 farmcash but get a next barrier saying i should buy fc 305 over the 500 i have to enable gifting my fc.

i feel pretty upset there is a new barrier and not fair at all since i worked to a your set level of 500.
I asume u will agree with me about this and release that ban
Old Aug 22 2019, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaasvaak22 View Post
i learned there was all of a sudden a barrier was build to gift tools and facilities.
at first it was fc 150 , later 300, then 500. now i worked up my fc by working quests and leveling up. now i own 500 farmcash but get a next barrier saying i should buy fc 305 over the 500 i have to enable gifting my fc.

i feel pretty upset there is a new barrier and not fair at all since i worked to a your set level of 500.
I asume u will agree with me about this and release that ban
Hi klaasvaak22

I moved your post to the thread about FarmCash.

The following was posted in the New Release April 7th, 2016

If you have sent already 500 FarmCash or more in value to friends, counting Gift Certificates and FarmCash items, in order to continue sending Farm Cash gifts to friends, you need to have spent a total of $50 in the game since the beginning up to this date. (That is equivalent to buying 305 FarmCash). If you have already spent that amount in the game so far, then this rule does not applies to you.

You have already sent almost 500 farmcash from that account (exactly 488) so in order to be able to continue sending you would need to buy the equivalent to 305 farmcash with real money.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 23 2019, 01:48 AM
Account Not Linked

I got the information from Facebook's acceptable types of payment.

You bring up an interesting point though. Gift cards or actual credit cards issued by major CC companies.

Also, Facebook doesn't seem to have accurate information as to what they are doing with the face book game cards that most of us had been using until recently and they have quite accepting them and retailers have pulled them off the shelves.

Slashkey had a revenue stream that Face Book has done away with ..i.e. the game cards
Old Aug 23 2019, 03:00 PM

Default lost farm town cash gift for 250.00

a neighbor sent me a 250.00 gift card and I couldn't get it
Old Aug 23 2019, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy49 View Post
a neighbor sent me a 250.00 gift card and I couldn't get it
Hi peggy49

I moved your post to the thread about Farmcash.

Farmcash gifts are sent to your red gift box, where did you check for the gift and what happened that you couldnt get it?

I checked data for the email tied to this account and I dont see any farmcash gift sent to you, if you have another account please provide a link to it.

The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 28 2019, 12:15 AM

When I looked at the "Non-ingredients (for me)" this afternoon, I had at least over 200 M of non-ingredients (for me) that I could sell, but just now I had gone into several of my friends' farms and worked on their factories and clients services which had loads of products sent into my inventory, yet when I checked my "Non-ingredients (for me) now I am left with only over 87M coins. Why are my totals going backward and not adding, it seems to have been subtracting from my total when I worked in other factories and client services. PLEASE FIX THIS!!! I'm tired of working so hard and losing my coins!!!! I need at least 200 million coins added back into my account!!!!

Last edited by Sandie May Angel; Aug 28 2019 at 12:19 AM.
Old Aug 28 2019, 12:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
When I looked at the "Non-ingredients (for me)" this afternoon, I had at least over 200 M of non-ingredients (for me) that I could sell, but just now I had gone into several of my friends' farms and worked on their factories and clients services which had loads of products sent into my inventory, yet when I checked my "Non-ingredients (for me) now I am left with only over 87M coins. Why are my totals going backward and not adding, it seems to have been subtracting from my total when I worked in other factories and client services. PLEASE FIX THIS!!! I'm tired of working so hard and losing my coins!!!!
Hi Sandie May Angel,
You sold this afternoon for 249,215,773 coins at 1:25 PM eastern time. You also sold for close to the same amount yesterday. You can't expect to collect the same or near amounts if it has been less than half of the time since you collected your coins.

There is nothing to fix. You are not always going to get the same amount depending on what amount you get that are non-ingredients and what are ingredients that you use. It also depends are if you are one of the first or one of the later ones to work their facilities and services. When you work those you complete 20% of what they have left pending and you only get 20% of the amount you complete for them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 28 2019, 01:11 AM

Thanks, TAZ!!! Sorry, I must have forgotten I've sold them. Anyway, I've gone in just now and worked on a few more, now I think I'm back to where I was. It doesn't take long to work that since I have 20 train cars with me, so my farmer goes around and does all the work for me.
Old Aug 31 2019, 10:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Farmtown Cash

Hi, I am having trouble buying farmtown cash, can you advise please. thanks.

Tags
coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, lost coins, lost farm cash, lost fc, missing coins, missing farm cash, trial pay credits