Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Aug 04 2019, 03:00 PM

please to add these flowers, plants and crops would be good add-ons for the existing factories? Flowers: Gardenia, Baby's Breath, Camellia, Azalea change from a decoration to be added as a plant, and also widely popular for plant shops and greenhouses, a Christmas tree farm, like spruce, douglas fir and scotch pines, also a very popular essential oil; zygo Cactus (Christmas cactus), Easter Lily added to use for plant shops instead of decoration. butternut squash, satsuma trees, Blood Orange, Dianthus, Coleus, Impatiens.
Old Aug 13 2019, 05:30 AM

Default Trees

I would like to suggest you do trees that use the Tree Shaker look like the Trees that use Chainsaw after Harvesting them.. This will allow us to see empty space on Farms
Old Oct 20 2019, 09:56 PM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do away with the remnants when we harvest anything. It slows the game down and takes server / modem time as it adds an unnecessary step to the process. When we harvest anything just make it go away, period. Having a shadow appear can even make seeing where we have harvested and where we haven't difficult, especially with trees.
Old Oct 22 2019, 10:25 AM

Default Dieffenbachia Bush and Mugo Pine Bush

It really is time after the many years of dealing with this situation to reduce the footprint of the Dieffenbachia Bush and Mugo Pine Bush so that we can get the same yield of 256 in the same amount of property as the other trees.

Farming Since July 25, 2009
Old Oct 30 2019, 09:10 PM

i thought i had good ideas for additions to the farm, such as citron, which is an old world fruit somewhat like a large lemon, and used to be candied and such is used in recipes like a fruitcake. Fruitcake also would be a great add to the bakery facility and it is really popular. Already have most fruits and nuts used in baking said cake, other than citron.

Also adding eggnog to the dairy facility, and also adding a creamery for coffees and such.
Old Nov 08 2019, 05:50 AM

Good morning , i personally would like to see a new crop, maybe a 4 , or 5 day crop , i would even like a 6 day crop , thank you very mush, have a blessed day . Harry
Old Nov 20 2019, 11:21 PM

I would love to see lilac trees and pussy willows. Harvestable. I love flowers too and would love to see ALL of ones previously mentioned throughout lol.