Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 12 2019, 10:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I did go and check the link you gave me. I use chrome because it works the best for me other browsers do not. I do not have an over abundance of friends who play the game. In fact most I play with the same group that I have played with for 10 years now.
Old Jun 12 2019, 10:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
I did go and check the link you gave me. I use chrome because it works the best for me other browsers do not. I do not have an over abundance of friends who play the game. In fact most I play with the same group that I have played with for 10 years now.
Hi Trina,
Have you tried another browser to see if it will work in that?

Are you using the Private browser tab or window for playing Farm Town? That can stop any input that would come from Facebook like the lists.

How many are in that group you have played with?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2019, 10:47 AM

Level:
XP:

I do used a separate list for ft posts. As for how many are on that I am not sure As for FT neighbors that is not working either. other browsers give me lots of problems so I use chrome. I am sorry but I am not sure what to do.
Old Jun 12 2019, 10:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I do used a separate list for ft posts. As for how many are on that I am not sure As for FT neighbors that is not working either. other browsers give me lots of problems so I use chrome. I am sorry but I am not sure what to do.
Hi Trina,
Try another browser just to see if you can send gifts or train boost requests.

If you My Neighbors tab is not working and you are not getting the lists then it does sound like you have too many friends who play FT or that something is blocking those lists. Do you have an ad blocker for your browser running as that can block those lists?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2019, 11:21 AM

Level:
XP:

I have not added any new FT in over 6 months and I have no ad blocker.
Old Jun 12 2019, 11:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have not added any new FT in over 6 months and I have no ad blocker.
Hi Trina,
Please try another browser and see if the lists show.
Old Jun 12 2019, 12:38 PM

Level:
XP:

I can not load firefox what browers would you suggest
Old Jun 12 2019, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I can not load firefox what browers would you suggest
Hi Trina,
Why can't you load Firefox?

You will have to download Flash for Firefox. For any browser besides Chrome you will need to set up Flash, the cookies and pop ups.

There are several that are Chrome based and others that are Firefox (Mozilla) based that you can try. I don't use anything other than Chrome and Firefox myself so really don't have any recommendations for you.
Old Jun 12 2019, 01:08 PM

Level:
XP:

I have a real mess started to update firefox and now to finish my email will not open. So for now I give up I guess.
Old Jun 12 2019, 01:21 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
I have a real mess started to update firefox and now to finish my email will not open. So for now I give up I guess.
Hi trina531,

If you like Chrome try Opera, that is chrome based and very similar and will also accept the FarmTown Flash Enabler. The instructions for flash and cookies are in the link Taz gave you earlier. If you do decide to go that route don't have Mozilla Firefox logged in at the same time as Chrome or Opera as they sometimes clash. Unfortunately it is very difficult to recommend a browser as everyone's set up is different. What works well for one may be a waste of time for another. All you can go is give them a try and then uninstall the ones you don't like, just make sure you don't uninstall all of them, you always need one.

Tags
blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gifting, gifts, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows