Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old Apr 25 2019, 10:36 PM
sassy cat sassy cat is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 03 2010
Posts: 14
Default buying land

Please tell me why you charge so many coins to add or buy land. It doesn't cost that much in real life to buy land. It's really hard to be able to buy land or expand . people do have to work in real lift. But I'm lucky and retired. I play 8 to 10 hrs a day. It would be nice to lower the price. Thank you. I'am a ADDICT of the game and have been playing sense 2009/
  #2  
Old Jun 10 2019, 07:17 AM
jeemersmom jeemersmom is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 14 2010
Posts: 87
Thumbs down Land prices are obscene and counterproductive

I understand that the devs don't create/maintain this game for free but the increase in land prices is out of control. Sadly, the devs don't seem to understand that requiring a lifetime's earnings to buy a 12x12 farm hurts everyone. Even if we can buy that small patch of land, we can't afford to upgrade it. If we can't upgrade, we won't buy more seed/tools/trees/etc. We can't do the farming that will bring in more cash/coins. The money grab by the devs at the beginning shuts off the cash flow spigot for farmers because we have no money left to successfully farm that patch of land.
Land is the foundation of a successful farm.
Instead of doling out a pittance of farm cash occasionally, lower land prices...something that will benefit all of us.
  #3  
Old Jun 10 2019, 11:08 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 23,800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy cat View Post
Please tell me why you charge so many coins to add or buy land. It doesn't cost that much in real life to buy land. It's really hard to be able to buy land or expand . people do have to work in real lift. But I'm lucky and retired. I play 8 to 10 hrs a day. It would be nice to lower the price. Thank you. I'am a ADDICT of the game and have been playing sense 2009/
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
I understand that the devs don't create/maintain this game for free but the increase in land prices is out of control. Sadly, the devs don't seem to understand that requiring a lifetime's earnings to buy a 12x12 farm hurts everyone. Even if we can buy that small patch of land, we can't afford to upgrade it. If we can't upgrade, we won't buy more seed/tools/trees/etc. We can't do the farming that will bring in more cash/coins. The money grab by the devs at the beginning shuts off the cash flow spigot for farmers because we have no money left to successfully farm that patch of land.
Land is the foundation of a successful farm.
Instead of doling out a pittance of farm cash occasionally, lower land prices...something that will benefit all of us.
If you wish to make a suggestions please put it in the Suggestion section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
  #4  
Old Jul 05 2019, 01:37 PM
Retired Ohio Buckeye Retired Ohio Buckeye is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 09 2019
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2
Unhappy Playing the game

How many of you people actually spend your own money to play this game? The prices the "developers" have put on the land alone is absolutely outrageous. There is NO WAY to move up unless you spend your own money to buy "farm cash" unless you want to spend the rest of your life hacking away little by little trying to "level up!"
  #5  
Old Jul 05 2019, 02:25 PM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 8,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Ohio Buckeye View Post
How many of you people actually spend your own money to play this game? The prices the "developers" have put on the land alone is absolutely outrageous. There is NO WAY to move up unless you spend your own money to buy "farm cash" unless you want to spend the rest of your life hacking away little by little trying to "level up!"
Hi Retired Ohio Buckeye,

Plenty of people spend money on the game if that is what they chose to do. There are also a great many that do not do that, and still have all the farms at the maximum expansions and are at top level. They more than likely have not used earned Farm Cash to buy farms and expansions, but have instead earned coins and levels by working for others and then bought when they had earned/sold enough to buy them.

Just because you don't have many farms or big farms or big tools does not mean you can not get more farms and expansions. There are a lot of farmers now who will hire workers and allow the use their of tools and their fuel to those who don't have them so they can work big farms to earn a lot of XP. Working for strangers will also earn you a bonus chest which gives you more XP and products for working them. IF you also happen to have or get friends that have a lot of facilities, and they don't have to be Farm Cash ones, when you work those you can earn a lot of XP and gain products. Selling what you don't need from that will get you a lot of coins.

I'm sorry but the developers are not going to reduce the cost of purchasing land. If you wish to make a suggestion on future cost of new farms and land expansions, you may do that in the Suggestions area of the forum where they will see it.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 AM.