Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 02 2021, 05:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jistover View Post
when will we be able to hire people again?
HI Jistover,
Only the developers know when that will be available. They do not tell us in advance what they are working on or ready to release.

You can see all that is currently available and watch for future releases in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 03 2021, 07:06 AM

Default Bug

My user # is 774330853.

Many of my friends are able to post to ask for ingredients needed and I am not so it makes me think the problem is isolated to me. If I am short of an ingredient and I click to ask my friends for one it just goes away and does not post any ingredient request.

If you are able to help I would be so appreciative. Thank you for you time when I know you are so busy. I did not ask for weeks hoping it would work itself out but since it has not that is why I am bothering you.
Old Mar 03 2021, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridagram7 View Post
My user # is 774330853.

Many of my friends are able to post to ask for ingredients needed and I am not so it makes me think the problem is isolated to me. If I am short of an ingredient and I click to ask my friends for one it just goes away and does not post any ingredient request.

If you are able to help I would be so appreciative. Thank you for you time when I know you are so busy. I did not ask for weeks hoping it would work itself out but since it has not that is why I am bothering you.
Hi Floridagram

Developers are aware that there is a problem asking for ingredients from the message you get when you are short of them.

While they fix the issue, please use the + icon from the product you need to ask ingredients.

For example, if you are short of wheat, then go to the red or stone mill and click in the + icon for flour.

Are you able to post asking your friends to work your facilities?
Old Mar 03 2021, 08:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nana Barb,
Which tools exactly are you missing? I have checked your data and do not see any tools you own missing.
I am missing the turbo checkout station and turbo lift truck for loading service facilities.
I used these last year when loading the service facilities, now I have to do each one separately. Not sure how long ago I got them. It was probably at least a year ago for one and maybe several years ago for the other. TIA
Old Mar 03 2021, 08:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana Barb View Post
turbo checkout station and turbo manual lift truck.
I used these all the time for the facilities manager before the changes.
Now I need to load products manually for each service facility.
Hi Nana Barb,
I am sorry, but I checked your data and do not see either of those tools in it. Nor do I see anything missing there. Please contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 03 2021, 09:07 AM

Default Clear memcache pain in the a**

The last couple days I have had to do this every time I open the browser to see the shortcuts.
Old Mar 03 2021, 09:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
The last couple days I have had to do this every time I open the browser to see the shortcuts.
Hi John,
Try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reload your farms and see if that helps. It will be slow loading the first time after clearing as it has to download all the graphics again.
Old Mar 03 2021, 11:42 AM

Also the Show Names and current inventory info only updates when the game is reloaded by clicking Play.
Old Mar 03 2021, 11:42 AM

Default Farmtown

I can log in but it doent show my friends and i cant click on map because it is greyed out and i havent been able to play since it wernt to the new way
Old Mar 03 2021, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Also the Show Names and current inventory info only updates when the game is reloaded by clicking Play.
Hi John

When you click in Show Names and then in Show work info, the information is updated after 10 minutes, if you own the Mobile lookout tower then the time is reduced to 5 minutes.

Right now, you have to reload the game to get the corrects amounts sent to your storage.
Closed Thread