Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 02 2023, 10:22 PM

Thumbs down Farm photo pop-up

No I do NOT want to take a photo of my farm!
Your pop up has been asking me for about 15 years every stinkin time I reload the page.

Why oh why did you bring THAT along with us to the new site?????
Old May 02 2023, 10:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandycares View Post
No I do NOT want to take a photo of my farm!
Your pop up has been asking me for about 15 years every stinkin time I reload the page.

Why oh why did you bring THAT along with us to the new site?????
Hi Kandycares,
You may not want it but others may want it. The developers will be setting up a way to allow you to save those pictures. In addition to the picture you also get the lottery coins in the same pop up.
If you want to make a suggestion then please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 03 2023, 08:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

What have you done to the shortcuts bar? I go away from FT for a few minutes, and when I log back in, there are two less spaces for the shortcuts I always use and my other elective ones have all been set back to defaults. Please restore the extra spaces for shortcuts. I would actually like to have even more spaces.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 03 2023, 08:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
What have you done to the shortcuts bar? I go away from FT for a few minutes, and when I log back in, there are two less spaces for the shortcuts I always use and my other elective ones have all been set back to defaults. Please restore the extra spaces for shortcuts. I would actually like to have even more spaces.
Hi Earlgrey,
They have not done anything to the shortcuts bar. Yours may have reset to default from a fix action that was released, but you can redo them including the extra spaces.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 03 2023, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Earlgrey,
They have not done anything to the shortcuts bar. Yours may have reset to default from a fix action that was released, but you can redo them including the extra spaces.
Yes, you can reset them to what you had including the extra spaces. Unfortunately, if you log out they reset back to default so you have to redo them all over again when you log back in. The settings are not sticking, so it appears that something has been done to it, it may not have been intentional but something has been done.
Old May 03 2023, 09:35 AM

I have had to reset my shortcuts bar 2 times so far this morning.
Old May 03 2023, 09:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawdlez View Post
Yes, you can reset them to what you had including the extra spaces. Unfortunately, if you log out they reset back to default so you have to redo them all over again when you log back in. The settings are not sticking, so it appears that something has been done to it, it may not have been intentional but something has been done.
Hi Outlawdlez,
Were they ok for the last couple days? The fix was released several days ago when they realized they had introduced a glitch in the code while working on it.
Old May 03 2023, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Hi Outlawdlez,
Were they ok for the last couple days? The fix was released several days ago when they realized they had introduced a glitch in the code while working on it.

Yes, they were fine last night when I went to bed. I just read about the bug from a few days ago when I was trying to find info on the shortcut bar. I didn't experience that issue but this one just started this morning.

ETA, just discovered that the neighbor bar is acting up also. I've had it set to "Order by Super-Neighbor" for a very long time but now when I log in it it's ordered by online status. It's not a big deal to reset (and that setting doesn't stick anymore either) but it's another data point.

Last edited by outlawdlez; May 03 2023 at 09:52 AM.
Old May 03 2023, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Hi Outlawdlez,
Mine were ok up until this morning. I fixed them back then about 30 minutes later I had to do it again.
Old May 03 2023, 09:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
This resetting of the Shortcuts and Facility Manager settings has been sent to the developers. Please be patient until they can look into this and can get it fixed.
Closed Thread