Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 02 2024, 10:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I thought Squeak was working all the facilities but maybe I don't understand how it works. Here's what I'm doing:

Susan posted the Slovakian one for the regular facility (Farm 34) and the Handmade Jewelry one for my services (Farm 1). I thought as long as I posted one of each, then everyone would automatically be working all farms, unless they stopped in the middle or something.

I only have one Yard Supplies - it's on Farm 42. I have are 2 Data Centers (Farm 17 and Farm 34).

So when Squeak works, is she ONLY working Farm 34 and Farm 1? Other neighbors seem to be working all of them with the 2 I'm posting. Squeak works half, then the mayor works the rest - since she's got that one train out.

Susan
Hi Susan,
Is squeak going to all the farms and working all the facilities until the mayor takes over. She only has 2 train cars on that train which means the mayor will work 60% on each farm, but you have to go to each farm that has facilities and work them until the mayor takes over.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 02 2024, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
Is squeak going to all the farms and working all the facilities until the mayor takes over. She only has 2 train cars on that train which means the mayor will work 60% on each farm, but you have to go to each farm that has facilities and work them until the mayor takes over.
How would she know which farms the facilities were on? I thought we were encouraged to only post 2 faclities - one of each type. This makes it sound like we should post all 4 facilities to assure that farmers with Squeak's set up can get them all? It's not clear. Also, even if Squeak DID go to the farms I'm not posting (Farms 1 and 42), how can she work the facilities? The Mayor isn't going to show her what's there. As a Super Neighbor, she gets tools to harvest, plow, whatever is needed, but - I haven't tried finding the individual facility to see if I can work it. Maybe that would work. But this doesn't seem right.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 02 2024, 10:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
How would she know which farms the facilities were on? I thought we were encouraged to only post 2 faclities - one of each type. This makes it sound like we should post all 4 facilities to assure that farmers with Squeak's set up can get them all? It's not clear. Also, even if Squeak DID go to the farms I'm not posting (Farms 1 and 42), how can she work the facilities? The Mayor isn't going to show her what's there. As a Super Neighbor, she gets tools to harvest, plow, whatever is needed, but - I haven't tried finding the individual facility to see if I can work it. Maybe that would work. But this doesn't seem right.
Hi Susan,
You only post one of each type. The farms with facilities are shown in blue in the farm selector. When she arrives at a farm with the type of facilities in your post that she clicked on to get to your farms then it automatically starts with the first facility and pops each one uip until the mayor takes over for that farm. Then she has to move on to the next farm after the mayor finishes that farm. This has to be repeated for each farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 03 2024, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
You only post one of each type. The farms with facilities are shown in blue in the farm selector. When she arrives at a farm with the type of facilities in your post that she clicked on to get to your farms then it automatically starts with the first facility and pops each one uip until the mayor takes over for that farm. Then she has to move on to the next farm after the mayor finishes that farm. This has to be repeated for each farm.
Why is it that my other neighbors are automatically taken to all farms - and when I work others' farms, I'm automatically taken to all of their farms. Why does Squeak have to look for farms with facilities manually? I can try that next time but it still seems wrong.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 03 2024, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Why is it that my other neighbors are automatically taken to all farms - and when I work others' farms, I'm automatically taken to all of their farms. Why does Squeak have to look for farms with facilities manually? I can try that next time but it still seems wrong.
Here's a second issue that's happening with the NCC. Squeak posts her 2 facilities - one service, one regular. I go to Susan's account and don't see any posts from Squeak - I wait about 10 minutes, still no posts from Squeak. I go back to Squeak's account and post the facilities a second time. THEN they show up on Susan's account and she can work them.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 03 2024, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Here's a second issue that's happening with the NCC. Squeak posts her 2 facilities - one service, one regular. I go to Susan's account and don't see any posts from Squeak - I wait about 10 minutes, still no posts from Squeak. I go back to Squeak's account and post the facilities a second time. THEN they show up on Susan's account and she can work them.
Hi Susan

Taz is not available at this time.

Squeak has to visit every farm as she doesnt have 2 trains dispatched with at least 10 long cars in each train.

Squeak only has 1 train dispatched with 2 long cars attached.

When you see the Mayor doing the work, it is only for the farm she is at that moment. When she is done with one farm she has to click in the next farm showing in blue in the grid to continue working.

About the posting issue, did you have the other wall requests opened? if so then you have to reload that page to let it being updated with new posts.
Old Apr 03 2024, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Susan

Taz is not available at this time.

Squeak has to visit every farm as she doesnt have 2 trains dispatched with at least 10 long cars in each train.

Squeak only has 1 train dispatched with 2 long cars attached.

When you see the Mayor doing the work, it is only for the farm she is at that moment. When she is done with one farm she has to click in the next farm showing in blue in the grid to continue working.

About the posting issue, did you have the other wall requests opened? if so then you have to reload that page to let it being updated with new posts.
Thanks.

Squeak can't afford to buy more trains at the moment - she wants to get all her facilities first. Would it be better to just not dispatch that one train? What I'd ACTUALLY like to do is just work the facilities people post that are actually in the NCC. Without trains, it takes so long to just do one farm, that I tend to not do my neighbor's farms - which makes me feel like a bad neighbor and also keeps my own score lower.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 03 2024, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Thanks.

Squeak can't afford to buy more trains at the moment - she wants to get all her facilities first. Would it be better to just not dispatch that one train? What I'd ACTUALLY like to do is just work the facilities people post that are actually in the NCC. Without trains, it takes so long to just do one farm, that I tend to not do my neighbor's farms - which makes me feel like a bad neighbor and also keeps my own score lower.
Hi Susan

I would suggest to continue dispatching the train. Just think that with every long car you add to the train, then the mayor will work 5% more of the facilities in a farm.

If you could add 8 more long cars to the train for Squeak, then working other facilities would be faster.
You have the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...34#post5270134

The only way for Squeak to only work the farms with NCC facilities on, is if she asks her friends in which farms they are placed.
Old Apr 03 2024, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Susan

The only way for Squeak to only work the farms with NCC facilities on, is if she asks her friends in which farms they are placed.
Ok, thanks. I can't afford to add extra cars or trains right now, but it does help to understand what I need to do if I want to work others' farms. SOME day Squeak will get more trains!

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 04 2024, 11:46 AM

Default new faciliity not being included on neighbourhood quest

I purchased the liquor store for the neighbourhood quest, and while I was able to enter it to start batches (just to check if it worked), it continues to show as not owned on the neighbourhood quest and therefore won't be able to contribute. Please help. Thank you.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest