Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 18 2015, 12:15 PM

Smile Thanks

Ty for adjusting cured cod output! It really helps. Shows that you do listen to farmers and we appreciate it. Good work!
Old Jan 18 2015, 12:57 PM

Is anybody else finding that the game is running absurdly slow since the update?
Old Jan 18 2015, 01:46 PM

I'm confused about the clove/clover thing? Is it a mistake that 4 items have switched ingredients? Or was it on purpose? I have lots of clover, and not a lot of cloves. Am I going to have to set up a clove orchard? ;-)
Old Jan 18 2015, 02:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the new farm and the new flower harvester. Loading is some slow,but I have all 25 farms at their max.So understand they load slower.The farm selector for getting farm address does not show farm 25. Other tan that all seems good!

Oh,no elves for my elf house(will have to wait for Saint Patricks).Only 1 hobbit RAUL!
Old Jan 18 2015, 02:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCharlotte View Post
I'm confused about the clove/clover thing? Is it a mistake that 4 items have switched ingredients? Or was it on purpose? I have lots of clover, and not a lot of cloves. Am I going to have to set up a clove orchard? ;-)
Hi PurpleCharlotte,
The mistake was using clover in those 4 items which has now been corrected to use cloves. The same thing was done with the plantains and bananas.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2015, 03:13 PM

OK, so off to plant a huge field of clove trees! Thanks
Old Jan 18 2015, 03:44 PM

Today I consistently receive an errors message after sending gifts. This was a bug that was supposedly fixed.

Today, I lost 45 million coins as to co-op quest said it could not process my request. I surely could use those coins as it costs me 30 million coins to dispatch each of my 4 trains.

Please report this to the developers OK? And, thanks a million!
Old Jan 18 2015, 04:17 PM

Why dose the coin value of land so high its unreachable I can see the larger farms costing so much but not to just get started
Old Jan 18 2015, 04:20 PM

Happy dance for my new flower harvester!! THANK YOU

..... and LOVE LOVE LOVE the yellow banner across the top of our farms. I for one was not expecting a new release today, let alone a larger flower harvester. What a lovely surprise to start my week

Last edited by HelenJS22; Jan 18 2015 at 04:33 PM.
Old Jan 18 2015, 06:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Default new releases

it's always wonderful to have the new things upon us that being said i had contacted you guys several times a few months back in regards to my oil rigs not producing...taz told me the math is correct however having gotten past that and them now producing correctly i'm seeing the same thing happening (quite frankly right before my eyes as i'm filling them) to the mines, my fish farms etc. are you guys doing some work in the production area as i have for example planted thousands more trees, unchecked most of what uses them and still can't get a full run...mines have been a nightmare and again the fish farming plants on every farm can't get me through a full run of white oysters..just see that some adjustments are being made and would love to truly do a full run sometime soon....as always thanks so much player since day 1 and love to stay positive about that! great job guys as always
Closed Thread