Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 11 2023, 04:23 PM

On farm 43 I have a wool shed that always says “ready to harvest” in the facility manager, but when I harvest it says “No animals to harvest at this time”, and this happens all the time now. In essence, the wool shed is dead. Also, when I remove the animal (a llama), the shed shows as empty when I open it in the farm, but shows the llama still there in the facility manager. my ID from the bottom of screen: 1275591137

http://www.slashkey.com/profile.php?id=1275591137
Old Aug 11 2023, 04:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansdavis View Post
On farm 43 I have a wool shed that always says “ready to harvest” in the facility manager, but when I harvest it says “No animals to harvest at this time”, and this happens all the time now. In essence, the wool shed is dead. Also, when I remove the animal (a llama), the shed shows as empty when I open it in the farm, but shows the llama still there in the facility manager. my ID from the bottom of screen: 1275591137
Hi Alandavis,
Is this a wool shed that you just added? If it is then it will not be ready until 2 days after you added it. The facility manager does not start showing time until after you have harvested it the first time. The facility manager does not update immediately.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2023, 04:35 PM

http://www.slashkey.com/profile.php?id=1275591137
Old Aug 11 2023, 04:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansdavis View Post
Hi Alansdavis,
Look at the post above your last one. I already answered you about this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2023, 11:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Default xp amounts

Hello,

Can you tell me if you have a list of what the XP amounts are for each Facility and Client Factory after(not what you get for buying them) they are placed on the farms and worked? What is the amount after working to zero?

Examples cost xp's

DONUTS SHOP 32FC 1800
DRYING FACILITY 1,800,000 4320
DUTCH RESTAURANT 5,200,000 10,800

Thank you
Michele
Old Aug 24 2023, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele37 View Post
Hello,

Can you tell me if you have a list of what the XP amounts are for each Facility and Client Factory after(not what you get for buying them) they are placed on the farms and worked? What is the amount after working to zero?

Examples cost xp's

DONUTS SHOP 32FC 1800
DRYING FACILITY 1,800,000 4320
DUTCH RESTAURANT 5,200,000 10,800

Thank you
Michele
Hi Michele

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

No, we do not have that kind of list.

Please take in mind that when you fill the regular facilities you get bonus batches which come from the Mayor, that means the ingredients for those bonus batches are returned to you by the Mayor so then the game deducts the XP for those bonus batches which is why you end up with less XP than you initially saw.
Old Aug 29 2023, 05:07 PM

I purchased a Landscaping Supplies Factory on 8/26/2023. I placed it on Farm #2 with the FT Landscaping Servies facility.

I need to complete a quest and it says I need to have a Landscaping Supplies Factory in order to complete the quest.

My Landscaping Supplies Factory placed on Farm #2 is missing.
Old Aug 29 2023, 05:14 PM

Default fishing factory production ???

just curious why my fishing factory does not product augers, or ice pic's, lots of the other products being produced
Old Aug 29 2023, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
I purchased a Landscaping Supplies Factory on 8/26/2023. I placed it on Farm #2 with the FT Landscaping Servies facility.

I need to complete a quest and it says I need to have a Landscaping Supplies Factory in order to complete the quest.

My Landscaping Supplies Factory placed on Farm #2 is missing.
Hi mo54862

You need to contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 29 2023, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj9221@hotmail.com View Post
just curious why my fishing factory does not product augers, or ice pic's, lots of the other products being produced
Hi kj

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please open that facility and see if those items have a check mark. Maybe you unchecked them for some reason and now they are not loading when you try to start production.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending