Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 21 2016, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi PawPaw and Dulcinea,
Raul has added the further clarification:
If you have sent already 500 FarmCash or more in value to friends, counting Gift Certificates and FarmCash items, in order to continue sending Farm Cash gifts to friends, you need to have spent a total of $50 in the game since the beginning up to this date. (That is equivalent to buying 305 FarmCash or earn them by completing offers). If you have already spent that amount in the game so far, then this rule does not applies to you.

Yes, I see he has changed it but failed to change the date and did remove the statement "this will be a one time or may be a yearly requirement, haven't decided yet." Just another case of trying to cover tracks and not admit they screwed up. I realize some farmers are using BOTs and other tricks, but I click for everything I get and do feel disrespected that you are accusing all of us as cheaters, just because we are following your rules. But thanks for the backhanded apology as I am sure that is all I will get for being correct. Still playing Farm Town, just not as much as in the past so that should free up the band with for you some.