Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 09 2015, 10:14 PM

I am having the same trouble with the wheat. worst part is that it is on my default farm and crops are turned on, so I can't even get into farmtown to work any of my other farms either
Hoping it is fixed soon.
Old Sep 09 2015, 10:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyP57 View Post
I am having the same trouble with the wheat. worst part is that it is on my default farm and crops are turned on, so I can't even get into farmtown to work any of my other farms either
Hoping it is fixed soon.
Hi WendyP,
I am sorry this is happen. Something that might help is to go to one of your neighbor's farms through a facilities post, then turn off crops and go to your farm from there. Also might be good once you get there to change your default to another farm until this is fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2015, 10:26 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell Joe View Post
having an awful time---any farm with wheat will not load on Chrome, it freezes up and flash player crashes--I need to harvest, hoping this is just a temporary glitch while the devs work on the crop highlighting issue--all other farms are loading just fine

just tried IE and firefox, same problems

im having the same problem, it was fine earlier today, but not now
Old Sep 09 2015, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi WendyP,
I am sorry this is happen. Something that might help is to go to one of your neighbor's farms through a facilities post, then turn off crops and go to your farm from there. Also might be good once you get there to change your default to another farm until this is fixed.

Thanks Taz. had to clear memcache, browser history etc etc, but I finally managed to get into a neighbour's farm and change my settings for crops from there. Appreciate your help
Old Sep 09 2015, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyP57 View Post
Thanks Taz. had to clear memcache, browser history etc etc, but I finally managed to get into a neighbour's farm and change my settings for crops from there. Appreciate your help
You are welcome Wendy. I am glad that worked to at least get you into your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2015, 10:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just posted this for the wheat problem that is causing you all so many problems. Please restart your farms if you currently have them open to get the change.

Post-Release Updates - September 9th, 11:40PM

- The old Wheat crop that we restored a few hours ago was buggy, we just restored back the new Wheat version with the highlight issues, we are sorry for the trouble, the highlighting issue should be resolved next Monday for the wheat crop and most likely others as well.
Old Sep 09 2015, 10:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
Please, Please restore the old wheat icon. Harvesting wheat has become quite a chore since you decided to "improve" the picture. If you didn't like the color, change that, but the new drawing is EXCEEDINGLY difficult to harvest and it takes a lot of time to do so. It is possible to reload the page to find the extra "missed" fields, but that requires reloading, which is also a drain on your servers. Have you not decided to streamline procedures so that we do not overwork the servers? There are a few other crops that are difficult, especially eggplant, cotton, and carrots, but these are not in as much demand as wheat. In order to keep up with the wheat production, I must plant 1 - 2 farms per day, and frankly, dealing with the "wait and wiggle" for the crop to highlight before harvesting has become frustrating. I am aware that you know of this problem and intend to fix it, but wouldn't it be easier to restore the old icon and change the color than to attempt to rework it again?
I don't have any problems harvesting wheat or any other products.. not sure why you would be having these problems..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 09 2015, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul has just posted this for the wheat problem that is causing you all so many problems. Please restart your farms if you currently have them open to get the change.

Post-Release Updates - September 9th, 11:40PM

- The old Wheat crop that we restored a few hours ago was buggy, we just restored back the new Wheat version with the highlight issues, we are sorry for the trouble, the highlighting issue should be resolved next Monday for the wheat crop and most likely others as well.
thanks for the news, as irritating as it id, at least we CAN work our farms until they get it sorted out....patience everyone, I'm sure they're working on it as fast as they can
Old Sep 10 2015, 06:32 PM

This has been happening for a while now - when a new facility is introduced, and I go to sell my products, I have to check the ones for the new facility. Is this normal? Also (I use "ingredients for me") with every update, I lose my acorn squash that I have stored. Maybe we'll use it eventually,but I'd like to not have to replenish it every month. Thanks for any light you can shed on these issues.
Old Sep 10 2015, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
This has been happening for a while now - when a new facility is introduced, and I go to sell my products, I have to check the ones for the new facility. Is this normal? Also (I use "ingredients for me") with every update, I lose my acorn squash that I have stored. Maybe we'll use it eventually,but I'd like to not have to replenish it every month. Thanks for any light you can shed on these issues.
Hi NJones,
Yes that is normal. If you will remember back to when the Non-ingredients (for me) was introduced you had to go through all of those to check each box to start selling those items. This gives you the option to decide whether you want to sell them or hold on to them for a possible future use.
Closed Thread