Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 25 2015, 06:13 AM

The flowers are still fine.

I have always liked the way the flowers were harvested.

I just you would or could harvest the trees the same way that you harvest the flowers.

I know, it's just a part of the game.
Old Jul 28 2015, 03:05 PM

i worked my friend's farm as a super neighbor yesterday, and had no problems whatsoever.
h&P, fishing, trees and flowers were done without a hitch!
Old Jul 29 2015, 10:19 AM

i love the ideal on super neighbor i was wondering if when we plant for them if we can use our ferteralizer and irragate their crops if they dont have none
Old Jul 29 2015, 10:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgetdunn View Post
i love the ideal on super neighbor i was wondering if when we plant for them if we can use our ferteralizer and irragate their crops if they dont have none
Hi,

No sorry you can't use yours on their farms, but in a future release we may have access to their manure spreader, mobile sprinklers, if they own them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 16 2015, 12:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime Borrego View Post
ELLS, your top post sounds like a lawyer puked all over it, I got bored of reading it, good luck getting your message across
Please be kind in your posts. There is no need to make fun of others like that.
Old Aug 16 2015, 01:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Bear View Post
Please be kind in your posts. There is no need to make fun of others like that.
Hi Dawn Bear,
You are quoting a post that was posted over 5 years ago.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 16 2015, 08:10 AM

Thumbs down Response to many posting about working overloaded farms

Recently I have been reading many posts about how farm town should do this or add that to make working overloaded farms posted in the market place easier to work. I find that idea very offensive. There is the opportunity to own multiple farms for crops, trees, flowers, fish. I have all the large tools and can handle almost any overloaded farm with ease, yet I will still leave that type of farm. It is greedy on the poster's behalf.

On the flip side, I have seen a lot of the posts on this forum from those folks that hire and complain that "employees" should be punished for not finishing a farm. When I click on their link that takes me to their farms, I am appalled that they have the audacity to whine. How dare they when they have trees on top of 3x3 crops, on top of multiple oceans. Shame on you!

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Aug 16 2015, 02:36 PM

it would help to have farms to where you can see what needs to be done. i have had to give up. because no matter how hard i tried i could not find the last item to be took care of .to get my bonus the stupid groves of trees unless i use your tools i will not harvest
Old Aug 26 2015, 09:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Special Agent Mandii I love your post. Had to respond and let you know. I am just starting back up after being away from the game for many years, however I have 5 farms :-) I do co-op quest and individual quest. I try to remember what I need for faculties still working on that. However when I do go to the marketplace for work. I always say Hi Everyone, of course no one responds. I don't beg for a job. OMG I hate when people beg for a job. Well I got off track here but I wanted to say EXCELLENT post!
Old Sep 14 2015, 09:21 PM

Default Eye Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogdays View Post
it would help to have farms to where you can see what needs to be done. i have had to give up. because no matter how hard i tried i could not find the last item to be took care of .to get my bonus the stupid groves of trees unless i use your tools i will not harvest
There is an eye icon that appears in the bottom right hand corner when working - if you close it fully you will find the missing items - it is amazing to use as I had the same problem as you until I discovered it