Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 04 2018, 08:24 AM

I think that a rethink on skiping ports is required. My first experience with my yellow ship, fully stacked was not good. I came back in a week and it was still sitting in number 1's port. Since then I have been more proactive, adjusting the log before sailing and at times messaging the farmers direct on FB when it has been untouched for over 1 day. I imagine like most farmers have done all they can do, and i believe we should not be penalized for having to skip a port.
Old Apr 07 2018, 02:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabone View Post
I think Viasil is very affordable and that a rethink on skiping ports is required. My first experience with my yellow ship, fully stacked was not good. I came back in a week and it was still sitting in number 1's port. Since then I have been more proactive, adjusting the log before sailing and at times messaging the farmers direct on FB when it has been untouched for over 1 day. I imagine like most farmers have done all they can do, and i believe we should not be penalized for having to skip a port.
I agree with you, Alabone. I think it's overly punishing at this point. What do you think the solutions should be?

Last edited by Votaw; May 17 2022 at 06:39 AM.
Old Apr 13 2018, 12:44 PM

I'm struggling to get people (who are currently my friends & neighbours) added so my ship has a full number of ports to be worked - yet, some friends and neighbours come to my port for me to work their ships. How do I get those people authorized or whatever so my ship gets fully worked? Currently, only 24 ports get worked!
Old Apr 13 2018, 01:03 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephent1 View Post
I'm struggling to get people (who are currently my friends & neighbours) added so my ship has a full number of ports to be worked - yet, some friends and neighbours come to my port for me to work their ships. How do I get those people authorized or whatever so my ship gets fully worked? Currently, only 24 ports get worked!
Hi Stephent1,

You can only send your ship to those that you have on your neighbours bar. If when your port is chosen you know you have some that will not send your ship on, then you can replace up to 10 of them for ones that do. The following day you can reuse your port itinerary from the previous day and change ports again if you still need to.

Anyone who has sent you a neighbour request that you have accepted, has you on their neighbours bar and can send you their ship.

Full details on how to replace ports and reuse the previous itinerary is in the Game Guide Chapter 32 - Ships. Here's the link to it >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 14 2018, 12:20 AM

Thank you. Do you also know if Buddys count for ship ports? I thought I read somewhere they do, but can't find it again!
Old Apr 14 2018, 12:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephent1 View Post
Thank you. Do you also know if Buddys count for ship ports? I thought I read somewhere they do, but can't find it again!
Hi Stephent1,
Only your neighbors will show for your ports to send your ships too. In this case buddies can't be used.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 08 2018, 03:45 PM

Hi.. one of my neighbors (who cannot seem to successfully register here) told me she got a ship in her port from someone she didn't recognize and the bar underneath the user pic said "not a friend". How can you get a ship from someone who is not your FB friend???
Old Oct 08 2018, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Hi.. one of my neighbors (who cannot seem to successfully register here) told me she got a ship in her port from someone she didn't recognize and the bar underneath the user pic said "not a friend". How can you get a ship from someone who is not your FB friend???
Hi dorissau

They probably were friends at some point. The good thing is your frind can fix this by visiting that farmer farm.

Under their picture they will see a button where it says non-friend. Click on that and it will take them to the non friend farm. There is a little toolbox in the lower left area, click on that. There will be 2 items that pop up. Click on the top one to remove them as their neighbor and the second one to remove them from their buddy list. After your friend does that they will not get more ships from that user in their seaport.

Please tell your friend to follow the instructions given in the following thread to register in the forum:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621566
Old Oct 08 2018, 06:32 PM

thanks Mary.. I will pass that information along. I think she already forwarded the ship, so probably can't access that account. Just puzzled, I guess.
Me too !! ha
Old Jan 18 2019, 10:43 AM

Totally UNFAIR that we are punished when someone doesn't move our ship and we have to skip them. YOU choose the people who make up the roster.... and if they don't play or opt out, then WE PAY !!! NOT FAIR< NOT FAIR!!!