Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2018, 04:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Only the new PLOW is showing up on the toolbar listing. Can't see the rest of the new tools, nor add them to my personal toolbar.
Hi bruhelmboldt,
Have you clicked on the arrow at the top of the other columns to get to the highest size?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2018, 05:02 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thanks Raul and team!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 20 2018, 05:14 PM

There is no arrow in the harvest-plow-sow column, or for that matter any of the columns; the list shows the new tools scattered through the columns. The new harvest-plow-sow tool is ninth in the column. Hmmmm?
Old Feb 20 2018, 05:28 PM

Thanks, Raul!
Old Feb 20 2018, 05:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
There is no arrow in the harvest-plow-sow column, or for that matter any of the columns; the list shows the new tools scattered through the columns. The new harvest-plow-sow tool is ninth in the column. Hmmmm?
Hi Bruhelmboldt,
There are arrows at the top and bottom of all the columns for tools as we have more tools for those columns than can be shown at one time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2018, 05:57 PM

Thank you Raul!! Great release as always!
Old Feb 20 2018, 05:59 PM

I have auto select tools checked. When I go to a farm with trees that need chopping the tool is not selected when the farm loads. Does it only auto select after you initially load a tool yourself and then finish with that tools work?
Old Feb 20 2018, 06:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I have auto select tools checked. When I go to a farm with trees that need chopping the tool is not selected when the farm loads. Does it only auto select after you initially load a tool yourself and then finish with that tools work?
Hi Dr Dirt,
The auto select of tools previously only worked when you are hired or working as a super neighbor. I don't think they have changed it to include working on your own farms.
Old Feb 20 2018, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dr Dirt,
The auto select of tools previously only worked when you are hired or working as a super neighbor. I don't think they have changed it to include working on your own farms.
OK, I thought that's what the auto select tools check box was for in preferences. If we already have auto select tools when working sn and are hired out, what is the auto select tools check box used for?
Old Feb 20 2018, 06:13 PM

Ok never mind, I see they added a little more explanation in red at the bottom of the paragraph. Still a little early in the release.
Closed Thread