Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 08 2017, 12:53 PM

I unticked the enable ships as soon as this feature was released. Ships are still coming to my port in great numbers and I have checked with neighbours sending them and they have added my farm as a port within the last day or two. It is a real pain to enable them to send them on, then unenable again. What is the point of this feature if it's not working?
Old Feb 08 2017, 12:58 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grampa Jim View Post
Tiger, what I was saying was first thing this morning I filled my yellow ship first container then processing. When I got back the info for that container was gone. Refilled again (45 min)but this time I watched it to insure it would process. It did then went to second contained and started to process it when everything disappeared. Reloaded that container but made sure it processed. Just doing what the info on forum said to do if that happened. The bug is in my program or farmtown per Raul. My farm is already linked.272422134 Thanks
Hi Grampa Jim,

I'm sorry but that number you gave does not link to your farm, please try linking again, using the instructions i gave you, as your account is not linked to the forum and the auto linking does not work, so you'll have to get it manually.

So to be clear. You started processing a container, but if you close the manager without waiting until the process is done to 2% it doesn't continue to load? It reverts to not done?

And you are having to do this with all of the containers you are preparing? Meaning this happens 100% of the time?

Are you loading via the seaport manager?
Or are you clicking on the ship and going in that way?

Please can you also check that the date and time on your computer is correct, and any part of it being wrong will mess with timings on the farm.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 08 2017 at 01:57 PM.
Old Feb 08 2017, 01:01 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
I unticked the enable ships as soon as this feature was released. Ships are still coming to my port in great numbers and I have checked with neighbours sending them and they have added my farm as a port within the last day or two. It is a real pain to enable them to send them on, then unenable again. What is the point of this feature if it's not working?
Hi corogirl,

That issue is still being worked on and due to be fixed sometime this week. See Raul's notes on this in his post, first post, first page of this thread. Any updates will be posted there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 08 2017, 01:18 PM

Default Ship Sort

- The sorting icon in the My Ships tab is now working correctly. When you sort by Container Preparation Time, the more valuable ships (those with lower container preparation time) will appear first.

I've run memcache and relogged in - my ships still sort from LONGEST to SHORTEST preparation times.

Thanks,
Koji
Old Feb 08 2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KojiOrphen View Post
- The sorting icon in the My Ships tab is now working correctly. When you sort by Container Preparation Time, the more valuable ships (those with lower container preparation time) will appear first.

I've run memcache and relogged in - my ships still sort from LONGEST to SHORTEST preparation times.

Thanks,
Koji
Hi KojiOrphen

The developers have been informed about this.
Old Feb 09 2017, 04:21 PM

The option to enable/disable ships is really NOT working. Have three friends who let me know they had opted out two days ago, but just now, preparing my ship, I was astounded to see that they are all still on the roster.
Old Feb 09 2017, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
The option to enable/disable ships is really NOT working. Have three friends who let me know they had opted out two days ago, but just now, preparing my ship, I was astounded to see that they are all still on the roster.
Hi dorissau

Hopefully the developers will fix this during this week.

From Raul notes:

Known Issues:

- If you were already on the itinerary for some of your neighbors when you disabled the Ships, those ships will still come to your port. We will fix this issue this week so the ship auto skip your port in this case.
- When replacing ports in your itinerary, the replacement port list currently contain all remaining neighbours, including those who have disable the ships.
Old Feb 09 2017, 04:30 PM

Thanks Mary... I hope so too.
Old Feb 09 2017, 04:55 PM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - February 9th, 3:15PM

- When replacing ports in the itinerary, the replacement list is already excluding disabled neighbour ports
- For dispatched ships, the Ship Logbook tab is highlighting in pink the disabled neighbour ports. These will be ports that were disabled after the ship was dispatched.
- When someone load your ship, if the next port in the itinerary is disabled, the ship will automatically skip that port and move to the next port in the intinerary that is currently enabled for ships
- The sorting button is now listing ships with lower container preparation time first

Known Issues:

- During the preparation phase, disabled ports are still not marked in pink in the Ship Logbook tab.
Old Feb 09 2017, 07:07 PM

Hi
The open tool box is hanging and not closing out, even when i X it out and when I click on the green man. This has been happening for 2 days now.
I did disable my boats but as of late I am getting them again. I have learned that I don't have to enable boats in order to help them along, which I do.