Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 07 2011, 02:59 PM
Account Not Linked

No it is not, Taz D, just checked.
Old Jul 09 2011, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaroleSB View Post
I had a good experience buying 25FC and wanted to post in hopes others will report if they've been lucky as well.

1. Went to the "buy cash" tab in the game.
2. Chose 25 FC for $4.99, and chose to "pay with credits" (I didn't have any already).
3. Method of payment came up, and I chose PayPal.
4. Signed into PayPal and went though the normal PayPal process.
5. My account was charged $4.90 to purchase 49 FB credits that were automatically used to buy 25 FC (which is actually $.09 cheaper than the selection said).
6. Connected to the game and I had an added 25 FC and still no FB credits (which is good cause I didn't want any left over credits).

Luckily for me, it was as easy as when I purchased FC before the change and it saved me $.09 (won't buy much, but I like any savings )

Hope I didn't just jinx my next purchase by posting a positive experience!

I posted this elsewhere but I assume you paid by credit card.

Here is what I posted on another thread.

If you sign into your Paypal account and you do not have a credit card attached a pop up comes up telling you to add a credit card to proceed. There is no option to bypass this so if you have a credit card that is where they take your money..NOT THE REAL MONEY BALANCE.

If you have no credit card attached to your Paypal they say to add one..NO OTHER OPTIONS available.

So get a credit card or don't use Paypal...
Old Jul 10 2011, 10:42 PM

Default Too Expensive AGAIN

I don't understand WHY the tools have to be so expensive. If I buy the ones you want with Farm Cash, then I can't buy the facilities with Farm Cash. Why not keep the tools at 20 or 22 or lower?? Does it make that much difference to the developers? I know it would make a BIG difference to the players.

Not in the stars but in ourselves lies our destiny!
Old Jul 11 2011, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayah View Post
I don't understand WHY the tools have to be so expensive. If I buy the ones you want with Farm Cash, then I can't buy the facilities with Farm Cash. Why not keep the tools at 20 or 22 or lower?? Does it make that much difference to the developers? I know it would make a BIG difference to the players.

why would/should they wanna take a pay cut? If they offered you $22 or $25 less an hr in your job would you continue working there???
There was a time that we could get free or cheap stuff in life...times have changed and that is no longer. Heck even garage sales are not as cheap as they were.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Jul 11 2011, 09:04 AM

How does using this new FB credits to purchase something. I have followed the directions repeatedly and written messages but no luck. Did I just waste $10 to FB? Please......someone help me. Thank you so much....Pat Bartucca
Old Jul 11 2011, 11:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatBart View Post
How does using this new FB credits to purchase something. I have followed the directions repeatedly and written messages but no luck. Did I just waste $10 to FB? Please......someone help me. Thank you so much....Pat Bartucca
You have to convert those FB credits to Farm Cash. You can do this by clicking on the Buy Cash tab at the top of your farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 11 2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
why would/should they wanna take a pay cut? If they offered you $22 or $25 less an hr in your job would you continue working there???
There was a time that we could get free or cheap stuff in life...times have changed and that is no longer. Heck even garage sales are not as cheap as they were.
Not sure that makes any sense, but...I am recovering from cancer surgery and Farmtown is my salvation. I love playing it - keeps me company - and I don't have the money right now to buy much....so I guess according to you, I don't need to buy anything. Ok - point made !

Not in the stars but in ourselves lies our destiny!
Old Jul 12 2011, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayah View Post
Not sure that makes any sense, but...I am recovering from cancer surgery and Farmtown is my salvation. I love playing it - keeps me company - and I don't have the money right now to buy much....so I guess according to you, I don't need to buy anything. Ok - point made !
you don't need to buy anything to play, you can if you can or want to but it isn't necessary to play the game. What I meant was is that they have people willing to pay for the items, if the knocked the charges down, they would in turn be losing profit that they do make.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Jul 12 2011, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
you don't need to buy anything to play, you can if you can or want to but it isn't necessary to play the game. What I meant was is that they have people willing to pay for the items, if the knocked the charges down, they would in turn be losing profit that they do make.
well said i have some of the tools some i want buy feel like i need to do some of the work. my partner has none of the tools and she is doing very well in the game. so for folks to think you can not is not true. also why should they lower when people are willing to play prime rate they would be nuts to do so
Old Jul 12 2011, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
I have used Paypal several times to purchase Farmcash when it was through Slashkey. Now that is through Facebook Credits, I am getting the error message to add a credit card. I have a Paypal smart connection credit card associated with my Paypal account. This morning I contacted Paypal. They seem to think the issue is through Facebook Credits. Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to run out of Farmcash.
Only Facebook and Paypal can help with that. If you have a bank account attached to the Paypal you can add your debit/credit card as an alternate payment method. That is the way I have mine set up and don't have any problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.