Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2011, 01:35 PM

maybe the mini games should pay out FC Coins.
Old Dec 31 2011, 01:49 PM

Ya Hoo!!! Thank you for all the additions...you continually keep the game interesting and fun!!! Happy New Year.
Old Dec 31 2011, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padme View Post
Two things about this.

1. When you scroll over the product in your belts it will say 18 products to reach the next belt. Should that say batches not products?
  2. If we get an extra batch for free does that add to the batches we can start or just a batch is start for free. Let me give you an example so you know what I am asking. Lets take flour if you start flour to 100% you get 720 batches and use 7200 wheat boxes. Now if we have the 6th dan belt does that mean we will have approximately 142% or 1022 batches started in the windmill or we will only need approximately 4176 (58% of 7200) boxes of wheat to start the windmill to the max.
Thanks for the update and glad to see the prices of the farms are coming down.
I would like an answer to this second question also. I saw one person earlier reference 103% full, which implies the first option, but I could only fill to 100%, which implies the second option. This, however, could be a result of being on such a low belt that the odds just didn't work out for me. Which way it works will affect how much wheat I need to plant.
Old Dec 31 2011, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan7886 View Post
I would like an answer to this second question also. I saw one person earlier reference 103% full, which implies the first option, but I could only fill to 100%, which implies the second option. This, however, could be a result of being on such a low belt that the odds just didn't work out for me. Which way it works will affect how much wheat I need to plant.
they add the bonus as the next step... so if it takes 70 batches, it 70 batches from your stock, then sk adds the bonus.. and that can take you over the 100%, but you have always been able to go over that before, When they added the all button, they took the max percentage to 200% if you was on zero. now, with the bonus, you can no longer over stuff the facilities that crosses the 100%.

you need to plant so that you never hit zero crops in storage. Use of the stored amount helps big time... but you also have to know how many thousand you go through a day, and figure that into the mix. watering also helps so you can restock faster.

Last edited by Electrox; Dec 31 2011 at 02:24 PM. Reason: plant comment.
Old Dec 31 2011, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrox View Post
they add the bonus as the next step... so if it takes 70 batches, it 70 batches from your stock, then sk adds the bonus.. and that can take you over the 100%, but you have always been able to go over that before, When they added the all button, they took the max percentage to 200% if you was on zero. now, with the bonus, you can no longer over stuff the facilities that crosses the 100%.

you need to plant so that you never hit zero crops in storage. Use of the stored amount helps big time... but you also have to know how many thousand you go through a day, and figure that into the mix. watering also helps so you can restock faster.
Thanks for the clarification. I guess I just barely got into yellow belt, so 2% of 10 batches or so rounds to 0.

Regarding the planting, if I plant just enough to keep all my facilities full, I can use the extra plots for cash crops. I'm still working on the 300million coin land expansions, so I have quite a few of those to go.
Old Dec 31 2011, 02:47 PM

What intrigues me is this part

Levels 100-199 -> 3,000,000 coins
Levels 200-299 -> 4,000,000 coins
Levels 300-399 -> 5,000,000 coins

Levels higher than 285 are coming in next release.

Levels 300-399???? Awesome!!!!
Old Dec 31 2011, 03:06 PM

Question Lost Shaker and Flower Cutter

My large Shaker won't work now. I have it in storage but not the small one of either the shaker or cutter. I loved my Shaker. Do you have a lost and found Dept. Maybe it will come home when it get's hungry or is it a bug with the new release?
Old Dec 31 2011, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJA View Post
My large Shaker won't work now. I have it in storage but not the small one of either the shaker or cutter. I loved my Shaker. Do you have a lost and found Dept. Maybe it will come home when it get's hungry or is it a bug with the new release?
At the very bottom of the screen, when you are not in full screen mode, there are some options. One of them is support. Contact them about your missing tree harvester. I've had two flower harvesters that went missing and both times I wrote support thy replaced the lost FarmCash so I could repurchase.Now this is a weekend so it will probably be Monday or Tuesday.

They need your email address and a link to your farm.
Old Dec 31 2011, 04:04 PM
Senior Moderator

I have found a slight glitch. Seems that when you try to post facilities you get a black pop up with "Preparing Request" in it and it won't go on. By closing that facility and trying a different one then it will continue and allow you to post.
Has anyone else seen this?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2011, 04:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Taz, I posted facilities earlier today with no problem.

Raul and developers....Thank you for the surprise update.
Closed Thread