Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 15 2011, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefish36 View Post
I was sure wishing for an update for my birthday today . Please???
hope you have a happy birthday anyway

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Mar 15 2011, 03:42 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Rabbit View Post
HOORAY!!! You came out to play I was looking for your story line. It's time for some fun. You always had me smiling. I really was thinking of you when I wrote this.

Keep me updated on the whereabouts of our Mayor!
Poster #1: Hello! I love Farmtown. I would like a ninth farm though. When is it coming?
Mod: We don't know that. Only the developers know, and they are not saying.
Poster #2: I have the Mayor and he is a hostage in the Food Drying facility. His skin is getting dry and wrinkly. Give me a ninth farm or I toss him into the Mayoral Dehydrator!!!
Mod: I have forwarded your note to the developers, but they are notoriously resistant to blackmail.
Poster #3: My third farm is a resort and I want to furnish a hotel. Can you make it so that the cotton can be made into sheets and the wool into blankets? Preferably a mauve and teal color scheme. Thanks.
Mod: I have moved your post to the Suggestions forum. Please post there in the future.
poster#4: Hey, Farm Cash is too expensive. I want to buy everything with coins!!!
Mod: See above --- go to Suggestions. Thank you.
Poster #5: Well, I just love the game as it is. All you whiners should go have some cheese with your whine.
Poster#6: Yes, but cheese is too hard to make. I want higher yields.
Poster #7: How about varieties of cheese? Like Swiss and Cheddar. We could make crackers in the snack factory and have a Deli with cheese trays and stuff!!
Mod (patient) PLEASE go to the Suggestions Forum!
Poster #2: The Mayor is sneezing because he is allergic to the figs in the facility. You had better act soon!!!!
Mod: I do not give a fig.
Poster #3: By the way, after my hotel is built, can you make it so I can charge other farmers for visiting?
Mod: *sigh*

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Mar 15 2011, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
hope you have a happy birthday anyway
Thanks. I have been stuck home most of the day, so I have watching too closely for an update. I am going to have to stop watching so closely. Then maybe they will come.
Old Mar 15 2011, 04:19 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Poster #1: Hello! I love Farmtown. I would like a ninth farm though. When is it coming?
Poster #2: I have the Mayor and he is a hostage in the Food Drying facility. His skin is getting dry and wrinkly. Give me a ninth farm or I toss him into the Mayoral Dehydrator!!!
Mod: I have forwarded your note to the developers, but they are notoriously resistant to blackmail.
Poster #3: My third farm is a resort and I want to furnish a hotel. Can you make it so that the cotton can be made into sheets and the wool into blankets? Preferably a mauve and teal color scheme. Thanks.
Mod: I have moved your post to the Suggestions forum. Please post there in the future.
poster#4: Hey, Farm Cash is too expensive. I want to buy everything with coins!!!
Poster #5: Well, I just love the game as it is. All you whiners should go have some cheese with your whine.
Poster #7: How about varieties of cheese? Like Swiss and Cheddar. We could make crackers in the snack factory and have a Deli with cheese trays and stuff!!
Poster #2: The Mayor is sneezing because he is allergic to the figs in the facility. You had better act soon!!!!
Poster #3: By the way, after my hotel is built, can you make it so I can charge other farmers for visiting?
thanks ... providing some free entertainment. Actually I think that's my problem - have coins and FT$ to spend and not gonna do it until I see what's available.

BTW - will you provide spa services at your hotel? I might be willing to pay for a visit with that ... relieve the stress from waiting to see if you release the Mayor unharmed. He replants my oaks and pines each night and I need them for my sawmills, etc.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Mar 15 2011, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
well, one thing they have not resolved

..... the 3 attempts to load Kidney Beans when you open the inventory.

They have also not fixed the marketplace where you go to hire and be hired. More times than not, I can't see who is saying what, and I don't think everyone is even showing. When it works correctly, I am pleasantly surprised. Sometimes I just do my farm work myself, as it is too much of a nuisance. Perhaps it would be nice if they would fix things first before adding anything new, though I am also wishing for an update.
Old Mar 15 2011, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
They have also not fixed the marketplace where you go to hire and be hired. More times than not, I can't see who is saying what, and I don't think everyone is even showing. When it works correctly, I am pleasantly surprised. Sometimes I just do my farm work myself, as it is too much of a nuisance. Perhaps it would be nice if they would fix things first before adding anything new, though I am also wishing for an update.
Have you increased your game memory?

Check my Turbo link (can be reversed at any time)
My game now allows up to 10mb to be used, and not the default 100k
Old Mar 15 2011, 05:22 PM

bwahahaha! I don't give a fig!

(I do give dried ones if you assist my facilities though )
Old Mar 15 2011, 05:27 PM

Default need more farms

i am wondering when we can see more farms and lvls on here im maxed out and would like to go farther
Old Mar 15 2011, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Brilliant!! Glad you kidnapped the Mayor again...it usually works..

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Mar 15 2011, 06:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlhemmert View Post
i am wondering when we can see more farms and lvls on here im maxed out and would like to go farther
Only the devs know that
Closed Thread