Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 01 2010, 07:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by she111 View Post
I meant I can't find the small oil refinery to buy. I see the larger one that take cash. I was hoping the new smaller version could be bought by Farm cash, but then I can't find the refinery. Thank you
The only view shown is the larger one. You have to buy it, place it and then switch view to get the smaller one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 01 2010, 07:34 PM
Account Not Linked

I really didn't think there would be anymore farms added after the fertilizer came out. I'll be happy to oblidge..
Old Nov 01 2010, 07:58 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefish36 View Post
I wonder when we will be getting snow again. It would be nice to have before the Christmas stuff is released. :P
I know they come out with Thanksgiving items.... I also know that people from other countries play this game. I was just thinking it would be nice to have some winter things before they brought out the Christmas items.
Old Nov 01 2010, 09:23 PM

I know it's too soon, but I really. really need farm 7.

Thanks
Old Nov 01 2010, 10:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
First is Thanksgiving
Yes, let's not forget Thanksgiving for those of us in the US. I realize Canada has already observed theirs and not sure about other countries.
Old Nov 02 2010, 12:33 AM

It would also be nice for a change if the devs realised that America is not the only country in the world when they gave us speciality products. It is actually summer at Christmas time in HALF of the world!
Old Nov 02 2010, 04:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you so much! Will we ever be able to go to the marketplace and buy sugar, flour, ect from the store?
Old Nov 02 2010, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
It would also be nice for a change if the devs realised that America is not the only country in the world when they gave us speciality products. It is actually summer at Christmas time in HALF of the world!
I agree, some nice beachy Christmas things would go down a treat here in Gods own!
Old Nov 02 2010, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Yes, let's not forget Thanksgiving for those of us in the US. I realize Canada has already observed theirs and not sure about other countries.
I always thought thanks giving was something to do with turkeys until one of my US neighbours enlightened me last year. Nobody else in the world knows or really cares about thanks giving. Lets keep the specialty things more international. We are already in the throws of Christmas down here so bring it on.
Old Nov 02 2010, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmslave View Post
The only view shown is the larger one. You have to buy it, place it and then switch view to get the smaller one.
... which means that you also have to make room to put down the huge one, instead of the smaller one that you actually want

Closed Thread