Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 18 2010, 05:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy93 View Post
I have problem with my avatar still. I already posted something on here and cant remember what they said I needed to have. One was to make sure my flash was updated and something about a multimedia player. Is that the right word?? I cant remember and have a friend helping me. He is unsure of what I am talking about. Maybe I have it spelled wrong. I just cant remember. Can someone help me out there please??
Thanks....
Macromedia files?
Old Oct 18 2010, 05:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

it is macromedia...thanks for your help!!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 18 2010, 06:12 PM

New Halloween Stuff!!!
Old Oct 18 2010, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefish36 View Post
New Halloween Stuff!!!
cool.......... and they are all giftable.
Old Oct 18 2010, 11:11 PM

Level:
XP:

Delightful post. I haven't been at the Forum for two (maybe it's almost three) weeks and not to active in FT. The real world kind of got in the way. What a delight to read such a fun post here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Time for another installment of "As the Forum Turns." As you remember, our Mayor was tied up and facing certain doom in the sawmill unless a chainsaw appeared....

Poster: I love the new updates. Thanks Raul!
Chainsaw Guy: I love the logger truck in theory. However, it costs Farm Cash! Whassup with that!!?? You must pay ransom for the Mayor in Farm Cash or I will hurl him into the open mine pit. Hah!
Moderator: Please link your farm so we can investigate your request.
Poster 2: The facilities are okay, but I am doing my farm in French Provincial. I demand a more charming and insouciant decor!
Moderator: You might want to post in the suggestions forum.
Poster 3: Thanks for the updates -- they are great! However, 9 is my unlucky number. Can we have a three or five square harvester or planter? Those are lucky numbers.
Poster 1 returns: Thanks for the updates! I have celiac disease, and hate that you made a cereal factory. Can you add a gluten free cereal for those of us who can't eat this stuff?
Poster 4: Halloween is demonic. I won't even grow pumpkins on my farm. No more Halloween decorations, please. I cannot work on farms with Halloween decor because Satan might enter my computer. I hear he lives on Facebook anyway. In fact, he founded it!
Moderator: You might want to check the home remedy facility for sedatives.
Chainsaw Guy: The Mayor is screaming for his mother. I am force feeding him Peanut Butter sandwiches. He wants tuna, but I can't find any. Where is the tuna???
Mod: Buy a seacoast or a big lake with boat.
Poster 5: This game perpetuates capitalism and the oppression of the proletariat. I protest strenuously.
Mod: I have forwarded your concerns to the developers.
Poster 6: Can we change the green man to another color? I am colorblind to green.
Mod: I have forwarded your suggestion to the developers.
CHainsaw guy: The Mayor is in the open pit mine. Wolf Blitzer is commentating on rescue attempts but they will not succeed! Give me Farm Cash for my coins NOW!
Poster 7: Where is the tuna?
Poster 8: I am allergic to tomato sauce, and it is staining the T-shirts from my textile factory.
Mod: I am leaving for vacation.

Tune in later to find out how the Forum turns!!
Old Oct 18 2010, 11:19 PM

Level:
XP:

I've been basically out of the game for a while (real workd, you know) and came back to see that there are several new facilities including two new restaurants. Nice, but why a separate breakfast and dinner restaurant? Yes, I know, one is FT Cash and this approach helps generate income for the developers which I have no problem with. But wouldn't it make more sense to just add one restaurant that "serves" breakfasts, dinners (and items) and make it FT Cash, maybe a fairly expensive item? This would be more realistic in concept and save us space on our layouts.
Okay, I know, the solution is "just don't get the restaurants" and I probably won't. Guess I'll just give up on my little country eatery idea -- not gonna happen.
Oh, and one more comment on the new restaurants. Kudos on the design of the breakfast one. Klunkers on the dinner one -- looks like a hokey faux frontier design from a western movie set.
Old Oct 19 2010, 07:52 AM

Thanks for the new Halloween decorations - love 'em!! One tiny request, don't know if your working on it, or have even considered the thought - could we have a layer of snow (covers the whole farm or even half the farm?) or how about a layer of sand (again to cover the whole farm or even half the farm) ... would love to have those things. Again, enjoy the game so much that I've now talked two of my neighbors to leave the "other" farm game and re-join us at FT having such much more fun and stuff that we spend our 'coins' on. Oh before I forget, could we have something like Santa's workshop (use our wood in it to make toys) or Santa's house - a spectacular home and hopefully let them cost coins since I know some people playing are on fixed incomes during this rough financial period we are in. I personally try to save my extra pennies to buy FT cash and work on "surveys" in between releases. Again thanks so much for everything!!
Old Oct 19 2010, 09:30 AM

Level:
XP:

Reta, Im on your farm now and after much thought and deliberation I've come to the conclusion that you have a piece of fence missing

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 19 2010, 09:49 AM

Level:
XP:

I have a farm that will never be finished because a number of tiny boulders keep disappearing. It is a farm 3. Has anyone had problems with things disappearing on more than one farm? This is the only one that is a problem. Funny.

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 19 2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
I bought a piece of fence yesterday, moved it and suddenly had two pieces of fence without buying. I kept moving more pieces and more appeared. I thought it was a spooky treat from the devs! Then I refreshed and they were all gone!
Ha! A spooky treat! That's a nice way of looking at it! LOL

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread