Old Sep 17 2010, 04:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
I'm just very glad to know that Farm 6 is coming. I'm glad we've been told in advance so we don't have to say 'I wish...' . If we have to wait longer than we would really like to, well that's just life! I don't mind waiting for the farm. My only level of anxiety is whether it will be farm cash (definitely hope not!) or coins.
They have not released any farms that were only available for FC. I can't imagine why they would do it now. I am sure they understand what kind of problem it would cause if they did that. If, heaven forbid, they do, the best way to get FC fast is to do some of the free offers or spend just a little bit of money and buy some. It really is not all that expensive if you compare it to how much it would cost to play any number of other games.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 17 2010, 05:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Speedmonkey, but the problem is that I had to buy farms 2 and 3 with farm cash because I don't have 30 neighbours. If restrictions like that are introduced, then no amount of coins helps! I've just received a couple of bank statements and I KNOW how much this game has cost me. I'm picky about the facilities I get (don't get them all as my computer is too slow and it would take too long to load them regularly) and I do offers for farm cash at times. It's still the most expensive game I've ever bought. I pay the money as I believe the developers deserve something for a great game. Also, I've saved a lot of money as I'm eating less chocolate and therefore ploughing it into the game instead. Still, one has to be sensible...
Old Sep 17 2010, 05:34 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Thanks Speedmonkey, but the problem is that I had to buy farms 2 and 3 with farm cash because I don't have 30 neighbours. If restrictions like that are introduced, then no amount of coins helps! I've just received a couple of bank statements and I KNOW how much this game has cost me. I'm picky about the facilities I get (don't get them all as my computer is too slow and it would take too long to load them regularly) and I do offers for farm cash at times. It's still the most expensive game I've ever bought. I pay the money as I believe the developers deserve something for a great game. Also, I've saved a lot of money as I'm eating less chocolate and therefore ploughing it into the game instead. Still, one has to be sensible...
The update of 9/1/2010 did not require any more neighbors the the ones already needed, but if it did neighbors are easy to get. You just go to the forum and add the neighbors you need.

I have over 90 neighbors and only 7 of them are family. I have not had one problem with adding neighbors this way, and if I ever do I will just remove them.

Have had some very good interaction with my neighbors who are from all over the world.

One lady from Sweden wished she lived in the USA do to all the things we can purchase that she cannot. Kool-Aid is one item she wishes she could buy, hinted to her check e-bay since they have most everything even Kool-Aid.

So even if they require more neighbors for the next release I will again add from the forum.

Just read what they have posted for there info and if you get a bad feeling skip and go to the next.

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 17 2010, 05:47 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
On another note, just realized today, if you make too many pizzas there goes your tomatoes. That tomato sauce can take all the tomatoes you plant on one whole farm. So beware, do something with the tomatoes that gives you more for your money than pizza. Unless you just make the pizza supreme and then you can get back on your investment, lol
Happy Farming

Belle I just went ahead and put my Pizza place in storage , Taco place too , I have every factory they have come out with . I make more coins by putting the products that would go into those 2 facilities into the others ....

I don't mind the 'real' money that I have spent for Farmcash I'm maxed out with over 3 million xps and almost 2 billion $$ ... but I still love playing ...
Old Sep 17 2010, 05:52 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Of course one must be sensible. I would never suggest that one just randomly spend money on a game if it is going to cut into their ability to live in reality. To avoid having to pay FC for farm land I would suggest (as Grumpa sated) and go to the social forum and add neighbors from the neighbor request thread. You can go into your Facebook settings and control what information they are allowed to see so there is little risk of them getting information that you don't want them to see. I to have found an umber of people from all over the world that have been some of the nicest people I have met.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 17 2010, 05:55 PM

I have made some very good friends on here. People I didn't know before.
Old Sep 17 2010, 06:45 PM

I just jumped to level 135!!!
Old Sep 17 2010, 06:46 PM

New Updates!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 17 2010, 06:46 PM

Level:
XP:

YO!! I just got updated to level 135... run don't walk to your farms..... nope nothing in the realator office yet ......... only moments away i am betting........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 17 2010, 06:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Oh My Gosh I just jumped to level 135. It's here!
Closed Thread