Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 16 2010, 09:24 AM

Sure would love to see another farm again Need WAY more space for wheat and sugar cane to keep up with all of the facilities
Old Sep 16 2010, 10:03 AM

Is it just me.....Or is there WAYYYYYYYYYY too much complaining here?

I would rather wait for the new farm and decorations, if it means less glitches when it does come out. I have been playing for a long time now. If it comes out before it is truly ready, then everyone complains that they should have waited until they were sure it was ready for the release.

I am sure everyone would rather there be minimal glitches. I am as anxious as everyone for the new release, but it is just a game.
Old Sep 16 2010, 10:13 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by megan's dreamin View Post
i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who's having no offer on the FC Offer ... not a single one ... it's sad ... and u know what ? it sucks cause nobody answers for this problem ... and yes it's just a game but i'm sure u got your share of FC and u can freely say this but i wonder if u would have said it if u came upon the same answer There are no available offers right now. Please try again later.
please anyone DO somethig !!
The same offers are in the earn cash and coins tab.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 16 2010, 10:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Dearest Raul,
Below is the tantalizing quote from the end of the September 1st release:

***** Farm 6 and new levels comming soon... *****

***** Enjoy! *****

Speaking for myself and probably at least half the active FTers, I am NOT enjoying myself right now!!!

This begins to feel like someone's idea of a sick joke. If the FT developers were not ready to roll out the 6th farm within a reasonable time -- say a week to 10 days (I'd even accept 2 weeks) -- then keep your (expletive deleted) mouth shut!!!

It has now been 15 days since the September 1st release -- and not one sign of either the new levels or Farm #6. Under the circumstances, an explanation or apology might be in order, but I doubt the developers are going to offer that.

I LOVE this game, but right now my feelings toward the devs are not so amiable, if you catch my drift! :
They said soon.
when it gets here it will be soon . If it is not good enough you can always try to get out the door before it hits you in the donkey.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 16 2010, 10:48 AM

am waiting patiently--well, impatiently is better said....what is the hold up?? I love FT!!! and have plans for that 6th farm and for increase levels mainly to get more farm cash......there is so much I want, and not all of us can afford to go to Paypal or to charge a credit card!!...Hope to see something soon,
Carol at Deer Ridge.
Old Sep 16 2010, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousepotatoes View Post
Sure would love to see another farm again Need WAY more space for wheat and sugar cane to keep up with all of the facilities

Do you really NEED all the facilities?
Old Sep 16 2010, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefish36 View Post
Is it just me.....Or is there WAYYYYYYYYYY too much complaining here?

I would rather wait for the new farm and decorations, if it means less glitches when it does come out. I have been playing for a long time now. If it comes out before it is truly ready, then everyone complains that they should have waited until they were sure it was ready for the release.

I am sure everyone would rather there be minimal glitches. I am as anxious as everyone for the new release, but it is just a game.

A voice of reason !!!!! thanks.
Old Sep 16 2010, 11:46 AM
Account Not Linked

I like it...

Last edited by dansd111; Sep 16 2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old Sep 16 2010, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Do you really NEED all the facilities?
Do I NEED them? No, but, I HAVE them I'm so addicted to this game! I would just love to have another farm so that I can produce enough flour and sugar for ALL of my facilities that use it
Old Sep 16 2010, 12:21 PM

i have most of the facilities and only dedicate my time to a few of them.. i dont plant flour, sugar or make cheese.. i focas my time on the winery/cellar, remedy shop, chocolate factory, coffee shop and some in the congectionary, and fuel.. i found it best for me to focas on a few rather then try and get them all. sometimes i have others running if i get product from neighbors or working.