Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 29 2010, 02:31 PM

Thank you so much for fixing the scroll at the Market place. That was bugging me.
Old May 29 2010, 02:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Good news that a 4th farm has been added. I see an objective for doing this application on into next year. Since the required number of neighbors for farm #3 upgrades would be unwieldy to keep up with (my current number -- 15, or maybe it's s 17 by now is about right), I'm going the cash route for new land. Which is fine, no problem with that. I'll be doing my 1st upgrade of farm #3 next month, then probably second upgrade in Aug or Sept. and so on.
But, wow, it's fun to think up plans for that 4th farm. Woohoo
Old May 29 2010, 02:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Sampson View Post
Little steep on the fourth farm, but then again, it gives me something to work towards cause I only have 50 million banked. (but then again I only been back in the game for a month or two). So the high amount is just something to work towards for a lot of people.

And I like the way they did it. They could have charged the same amount for the total farm but broke it up equally, (like 10 million an upgrade) but by making the first few cheaper and the last few really expensive, they made it easier for a few people to at least get some.
It is a bit steep in coin price, but as many long-time players of FT have been asking for, it gives them an incentive to keep participating and a challenge.
Since I'm cutting way back on FT playing time (never put this much time into something just for entertainment before LOL), since it takes time in the evenings away from work and household/yard chores I should be doing, I'll be going the FT Cash route in time, as I am now on my 3rd farm which is still at 12x12.
Wow, FT is getting complicated LOL Like some of those other games, but it's great that the developers continue to keep it interesting for all the dedicated gamers KUDOS to them
Oh, and the neat thing about FT is that one can put as little or as much time and effort into it as one wants. It's still possible to go on daily for 5 or 10 minutes and just harvest, plow and plant if one wants to approach it that way and them a bit more time when time's available.
Old May 29 2010, 03:00 PM

I thought somewhere way back we were possibly getting the option to move animals between farms?
I would love to have all my facilities including farms all on 1 farm.
Any idea if we will ever get this option?
Old May 29 2010, 03:23 PM

Awesome- thank you, this game is so much fun!
Old May 29 2010, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdymond View Post
I agree! I like the challenge. Bought the 4th farm and upgraded twice and now I have to WORK! LOL I spent all of my coins.
i have it up to 18x18
next upgrade is 15 mill and i have 30 mill atm, goign to get 70 mill in about a week and a half then i will buy all the farm upgrades

facilities are the best
Old May 29 2010, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan gardner jimison View Post
love love love the 4th farm..i am fully upgraded and still have 44 million left. i just have a question. can you have dairy, sugar etc. plants on all farms and have them work? like i have cows on 3 farms and dairy sheds and can collect on all of them. ( to many cows on 1 farm makes it imposible to work). so can you do that with the facilities also?..i also have a refinery and boy do i have gas..LOL
yes - so if you have dairy factories on two farms you could double your cheese production etc etc
Old May 29 2010, 04:05 PM

thanks to the developers for the 4th farm
Old May 29 2010, 04:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to kensfreedom Send a message via Yahoo to kensfreedom
Default Design Cucumbers

I am not a designer but I hope someone designs cucumbers to grow and to process in the processing facility to turn them into pickles and relish. Can someone design a coffee shop with the ability to grind coffee beans?
Oh and thanks for the 4th farm. 75million was tough to handle but I have a 24X24 4th farm. Now I can rearrange my first farm and dedicate the other three to nothing but growing and a single oil pump on each farm producing oil for the refinery.
Old May 29 2010, 04:10 PM

yay! 4th farm ! Thank you
now : but i wonder , ummm is it little overpriced maybe?
Closed Thread