Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 25 2011, 09:41 PM
Account Not Linked

I haven't figured out how to use my 4X4 when hired for multiple jobs. The icon isn't showing up for me. Little help????? Thanks.
Old May 25 2011, 10:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassidy73 View Post
I haven't figured out how to use my 4X4 when hired for multiple jobs. The icon isn't showing up for me. Little help????? Thanks.
For multiple hire jobs you will need to go to the Extended Toolbox (yellow toolbox above map) to find them. This is the same place you find your facility manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 28 2011, 06:49 PM
Account Not Linked

I have never liked when someone left me a message asking to plow, but I accepted it before the multiple hire came into the game because they couldn't visit other farms to see if we where there. Now that the multiple hire is in the game and has been for a while now there is no need to leave people a message asking to plow, if they want you to plow they will hire you to harvest and plow at the same time.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 21 2011, 08:34 PM

Cool Farmers with tools Vs Farmers without tools

We now have a place to hire and work and a place to sell. I think we need to have a "with tools" and "without tools" work areas. It gets frustrating for farmers who are in a hurry to wait for harvesters without tools. The farmers go and hire someone with tools who totally blows away the harvester without tools. This causes bad feelings. This could be avoided if the farmers could choose the type of harvesters they want from the start. Some farmers list their tools with their avatar name. That is pretty cumbersome. Maybe a function could be added that would display a farmer's tools when you click on their avatar.

I love Farm Town ....I think the game just keeps getting better! Thanks!
Old Jul 21 2011, 08:56 PM

i like the idea of an icon to show who has what.. would be a nice way of quitely selecting exactly what u want, ive found though since i have my combine/plower/harvester/seeder, i no longer need to to use the market place..

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jul 21 2011, 09:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

im the same way but sometimes i like to think of the lesser people and offer them work. That is, of course, until i see them begging in the market. I swear its like some people seem to be running some sort of "auto-beg" program.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 21 2011, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
im the same way but sometimes i like to think of the lesser people and offer them work. That is, of course, until i see them begging in the market. I swear its like some people seem to be running some sort of "auto-beg" program.
i like that one auto beg and it is so true. i will not hire when they do that
Old Jul 21 2011, 10:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Ive actually had people in the market ask me where to get "auto-beg".

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 21 2011, 10:29 PM

lol no way
Old Jul 21 2011, 11:26 PM

while i can understand the frustration involved in hiring someone who has no tools (i've been on both sides of this, having spent many hours working for others, with no tools of my own, and doing so after i acquired some tools), it's just a game! if you are in that much of a hurry that you absolutely MUST hire someone with the biggest tools available, maybe you should be taking a pill or 2, stepping away from the computer, or going outside --- you know, that wide-open space on the other side of your front door, with street lights, cars, other people?!?... the tools are nice, but they don't allow you to actually interact with the person who hired you, since you're in and out in nothing flat... breathe in, click, breathe out... breathe in, move mouse, breathe out... alternate 'click' and 'move mouse' with every inhale/exhale cycle, you'll feel so much better...

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.