Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 15 2014, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi!

Developers are working on this, just a little more patient.
Thanks! I can be patient.
Old Jul 15 2014, 12:27 PM

I am sure i am not the only one with the accepting gifts glitch.. I click on the exchange and i click the one i want. Left it for ten minutes but it is still frozen. The bait is highlighted says Accepting gifts..
Old Jul 15 2014, 12:34 PM

Default accept all freezes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Mine is doing this, too. This is a GREAT new addition, though! Will save a ton of time.
I also have same problem!Worked early this morning.
Old Jul 15 2014, 12:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
I am sure i am not the only one with the accepting gifts glitch.. I click on the exchange and i click the one i want. Left it for ten minutes but it is still frozen. The bait is highlighted says Accepting gifts..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzeeone1 View Post
I also have same problem!Worked early this morning.
The developers are still working on a fix for this. It will be announced when we have word that it is fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2014, 01:10 PM

Smile Combine 12 X 12, plow, harvest and sow

Howdy, when will the 12 X 12 combine be available that allows u 2 plow, harvest and sow be available. I purchased what was available but really useless until you can sow, don't mean to complain but a little strange.... TY for all your hard work!
Old Jul 15 2014, 03:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmtownpatty View Post
Howdy, when will the 12 X 12 combine be available that allows u 2 plow, harvest and sow be available. I purchased what was available but really useless until you can sow, don't mean to complain but a little strange.... TY for all your hard work!
Not strange at all. The only time they have released all of them at once was for the 10x10. The other levels of tools they released them over two releases. The other 2 tools in this class will be released next release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2014, 03:10 PM

Just saw a post about pig manure suddenly going to Non ingredients but cant find it now - but I just checked and mine is dong the same. Used the harvest all tool and the pig manure is in non-ingredients. Never happened before since this update.

Edit
Wondering if its because I have too much manure on my manure spreader - just over 118,000 units?????

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jul 15 2014, 03:21 PM
Account Not Linked

And yet ANOTHER lame update. How about some new DECORATIONS or better yet how about letting us pick different ways to put stuff on our farms instead of only 2 options. This is really frustrating. I dont care about facs. I care about ENJOYING this game and this is nothing of enjoyment or fun. I dont care to level up fast and be bored because I am so high of level and cant get FC or anything new. This is a complete SHAME! Where is this game going??? I also still can't send gifts and have done EVERYTHING! It tells neighbors I have sent a gift but there is nothing there. This has been going on since FB decided to screw everything up for us. I am highly annoyed!
Old Jul 15 2014, 03:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Just saw a post about pig manure suddenly going to Non ingredients but cant find it now - but I just checked and mine is dong the same. Used the harvest all tool and the pig manure is in non-ingredients. Never happened before since this update.

Edit
Wondering if its because I have too much manure on my manure spreader - just over 118,000 units?????
Yes it has, but you just have not noticed it. I have seen this going on for a while, but if you restart your farm then it no longer shows in storage and only shows in the manure spreader. It doesn't get sold if you go to the market either.
Old Jul 15 2014, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Yes it has, but you just have not noticed it. I have seen this going on for a while, but if you restart your farm then it no longer shows in storage and only shows in the manure spreader. It doesn't get sold if you go to the market either.
Oh thanks Taz - didnt realise as you say didnt notice - restarted the game and its gone from the storage.

How strange - oh well.

Oh my bulk Accepting of gifts is working OK for me now - but not for DH!!!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread