Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 14 2014, 11:00 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I had to take them out and put them back in storage and reload the game & then they showed.
thx RF, i did that, and now are in toolbox shwing.
Old Apr 14 2014, 11:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post

ok, petuniaflower, i am just now really looking at farm 21 costs, and this is WAY different then what u posted.
Sorry I didn't post the prices of the farms..
Old Apr 14 2014, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
There are also changes to how the count of how many quests have been completed is shown - they actually show a small chart all the time now instead of only on the 7th day - and how the buttons in the Facility Manager are displayed.

The buttons in each facility are larger for the benefit of people with the regular filling tools who do not have the turbo tools and for those who want to fill one completely but not another identical one on another farm. The fill all buttons in the individual facilities also are gray now when they cannot be used to make the contrast between what has been filled to 7 days' work and what has not better.

And of course the 21st farm means farmers may benefit from another oil pump and more animal barns if they so desire.
All seems aesthetic only, apart from the tools and farm which I did mention. There are no new facilities this time around, and until the actual details are ever provided, one can only HOPE something is done to either increase the amount of certain ingredients/products that so very few of us can keep in storage, or to decrease the waiting time drastically.
Old Apr 14 2014, 11:14 PM

Psycho_mommi

It was Eradani who posted the prices
Old Apr 14 2014, 11:23 PM

Thanks for adding a 'quest tracker' for us!

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Apr 14 2014, 11:28 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

sorry, Petunia, i am delerious from lack of food!! my apologies.
Old Apr 14 2014, 11:43 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

please tell me this is NOT the end of the update? :/
Old Apr 14 2014, 11:47 PM
Account Not Linked

I see there are updates but I cant see what they are. I know there is a farm 21 now and new tools. I always come here to read about the updates so I can make sure I have them all. Is there new facilities or crops or any thing?
Old Apr 14 2014, 11:49 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by crhine View Post
I see there are updates but I cant see what they are. I know there is a farm 21 now and new tools. I always come here to read about the updates so I can make sure I have them all. Is there new facilities or crops or any thing?
so far i have found a purple tree shaker (12x) and a flower harvester as well (12x) aesthetic touchs to 2 things and thats about it so far. no new trains, tools other then mentions, or facs of anykind. and no notes yet on what the upgrade was.
Old Apr 14 2014, 11:54 PM

Pain in the neck! When in facilities manager when sorted "done" or "utilization" when I cleared a done or filled a utilization the facilities resorted accordingly. Now they don't so I have to MOVE from facility to facility. TERRIBLE!!!!! Much extra work needlessly!!!!

Plus the green pending is gone so we can't tell at a glance which facilities need filling! We have to roll over the start buttons to see if anything needs doing. Just more money grab? by the devs to make the tools much more necessary and will drive me away from playing at all if this persists!!! We all can't afford ALL the tools!!!

Please restore these functionalities!!!

UNLESS we are going to get 1,000s more FC from our XPs that have and are worthless at the moment. I have over 124 million XP and the levels use less than 25 million XP! Give us FC for those extra 100 million XP so we can BUY the tools!!!

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; Apr 15 2014 at 12:08 AM. Reason: addendum
Closed Thread