Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 15 2014, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
Great update, but really liked the farm colours changing from blue to green better when worked. Now I am not totally sure what has been worked and when to go.
Ii preferred this too..... can they change it back they way it was please?
Old Mar 15 2014, 06:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Post Release Updates - March 15th, 4:00AM EST

- Just some more information on the 2 issues above. We decided to not change the color of the farms that the mayor work from blue to green just in case you still want to navigate to them to do the Service Facilities manually (assuming you were hired to work the regular facilities). You can share your feedback if you see any issues with this approach.
very confusing. i believe you can navigate to any farm anyways if you want to work services this way.
Old Mar 15 2014, 06:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Like so many other people, I don't like the pop-ups when I reach a new level. It means 3 clicks where previously we just had one.

Apart from that, fun facilities! Thank you.

Are there any plans for another farm? While it's great that we can make each farm larger, I hesitate to go beyond 28 on mine because my internet access is patchy and I would have trouble loading larger farms, according to the information you have given us.
Old Mar 15 2014, 06:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
very confusing. i believe you can navigate to any farm anyways if you want to work services this way.
The Mayor also works the service facilities under the new train rules, not just manufacturing, as long as there are 3 or more farms to work. I have been playing with this all afternoon and I don't see a problem with the color changes. The ones he works stay blue but we don't have to go there after he's done. My biggest problem is remembering who I already worked for so I don't go back there and get the OOPS mesage!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 15 2014, 06:56 PM

if i hire someone who has no tools or fuel, will they be able to use my tools/fuel, or will they be stuck doing the work one field/tree/flower at a time? please clarify, some of my neighbors have neither tools nor copious quantities of fuel, and it's not right that their fuel is used first if it doesn't have to be; if i allow them to use my fuel, theirs should remain unchanged, in my opinion...

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Mar 15 2014, 07:01 PM

Well am still getting the "oops" on the occasional farm.. Am using Windows 7 - Comodo Dragon browser and am on server WF4
Old Mar 15 2014, 07:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
if i hire someone who has no tools or fuel, will they be able to use my tools/fuel, or will they be stuck doing the work one field/tree/flower at a time? please clarify, some of my neighbors have neither tools nor copious quantities of fuel, and it's not right that their fuel is used first if it doesn't have to be; if i allow them to use my fuel, theirs should remain unchanged, in my opinion...
If they have no tools or fuel, then they can use yours, but if they have fuel they will have to use their fuel first before using yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul
a) Employers now have the option to share their fuel with their employees. Employees fuel will always be used first if available, when they run out of fuel employers fuel will be used at that point.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 15 2014, 07:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
The Mayor also works the service facilities under the new train rules, not just manufacturing, as long as there are 3 or more farms to work. I have been playing with this all afternoon and I don't see a problem with the color changes. The ones he works stay blue but we don't have to go there after he's done. My biggest problem is remembering who I already worked for so I don't go back there and get the OOPS mesage!
The working of the service facilties when working factories is suppose to be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul
Post Release Updates - March 14th, 10:45PM EST

- The mayor should now work only the facilities that it's supposed to work, the ones you were hired for. If you continue seeing the 'Oops you already worked...." message please report it on this thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 15 2014, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
The working of the service facilties when working factories is suppose to be fixed.
Its not fixed cos I am among plenty of others still getting it.
Old Mar 15 2014, 08:11 PM

Allowing others to use fuel is not working. I hired a newbie and she had about 10,000 fuel. When that was used, she isn't able to use mine. I even tried rehiring, but she still is getting "you need more fuel".
Closed Thread