Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
what dies the new tool do?
you can stop wondering
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question
Old Feb 18 2014, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by romesz View Post
you can stop wondering
Cranberry TREES, yeah, but what about just cranberrys themselves? Or wheat? The product, not the item that makes the product?
Old Feb 18 2014, 04:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Cranberry TREES, yeah, but what about just cranberrys themselves? Or wheat? The product, not the item that makes the product?
If you don't harvest the item before selling then you lose that product, that is why you would harvest the cranberry trees and then use the tool.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 18 2014, 05:00 PM

It is great to see the improved benefits of harvesting trees and flowers. Thanks! Do you think there will ever come a time when XP can be gained by harvesting these? Many times in the marketplace, people are looking for people to do their trees, and generally, new players are after the coins, but more importantly the XP, for levelling up. Just wondered! Still quite pleased with this much of an improvement.
Old Feb 18 2014, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
this is the new excavator tool and if you own one it is just a single click to sell thousands of items.
It does makes a big difference when someone's farm is wall to wall trees or flowers or even walking path. Anything decorative could be sold by just one click.
The product you can sell after you harvest, but that is a totally different part of the game.

You are confusing a selling tool with a harvesting tool.
We only got a selling tool this time and it does works by clicking an item and asks if we want to sell all of the same item or all of the "like" items.
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

Last edited by romesz; Feb 18 2014 at 05:18 PM.
Old Feb 18 2014, 05:23 PM

Smile

My gift box is still gone and turbo boat still there... It says it's fixed...but not mine... thank you for all the hard work.
Old Feb 18 2014, 07:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie55 View Post
My gift box is still gone and turbo boat still there... It says it's fixed...but not mine... thank you for all the hard work.
They are aware and looking at it again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2014, 08:49 PM

FARMERS - The "Show FarmTown Wall Requests" LINK is now working in chronological order, BUT only for the ONE HOUR PASS, showing you the latest post within the hour. If you want to look for posts that were posted longer then the past hour then you need to click on the facebook games link.
Thank You と Happy Farming™ シ

Last edited by JW2009; Feb 18 2014 at 08:57 PM.
Old Feb 18 2014, 09:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
FARMERS - The "Show FarmTown Wall Requests" LINK is now working in chronological order, BUT only for the ONE HOUR PASS, showing you the latest post within the hour. If you want to look for posts that were posted longer then the past hour then you need to click on the facebook games link.

I just looked at my Farm Town Request page and it shows some as long as 10 hours ago, my last post from a neighbor was done sometime this morning as shown in the picture below, some might still get them past an hour and some might only have them show withing the hour. At least it is showing only Farm Town posts now.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 18 2014, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post

Thanks JW. When you say "If you want to look for posts that were posted longer then the past hour then you need to click on the facebook games link." Do you mean the App center button at the bottom of the page? When I click on that all it does is take me to the FB app center and there doesn't appear to be any way to adjust the feed so that I see posts outside of the last hour.
Is there a setting that needs to be changed?

I'm glad to see that there has been some work done on the feed. I've missed it.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Closed Thread