Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2013, 05:12 PM

thanks for the release maybe with this new rule to sending stuff to other people maybe you can gives us more levels more often and more than 25. also how about after a certain level you make it 2 fc for leveling up
Old Nov 06 2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Hmm, this business with the bank looks intriguing. Can't wait to see what that's all about!
Has anyone figured out what the purpose of the bank is?
Old Nov 06 2013, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
debbi i have to agree with you. i have spent a lot of money on this game and was planing to spend more now i cant and i have sent stuff to people. i hope they change there mind on this and also i do not have fake accounts. maybe it is time to move on to something else. thanks for rest of the good stuff.
The restriction is on people who create accounts and then play for 1 farm cash items worth of levels. If you have played for 6 months or more it will not apply, nor if you've spent real money on farm cash. It upset me at first too, but then it sunk in this damaged brain of mine once I re-read it a third time.

Speaking of which I figured out what the Bank is for, Raul. So that it's perfectly fine for me. It's to use fuel to get coins over time and I do have a ton of extra fuel. I think it's been 6 months since I last had to use the Fueling Station! Still, you might want to explain the Bank further in case of other people with skulls as thick as mine.
Old Nov 06 2013, 05:29 PM

Any idea when the update with FC gifting will be coming into effect? "Later today", I read. But, is this the case, or has there been a problem? It's still not possible, even with the purchase of the 25 FC.
Old Nov 06 2013, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
The restriction is on people who create accounts and then play for 1 farm cash items worth of levels. If you have played for 6 months or more it will not apply, nor if you've spent real money on farm cash. It upset me at first too, but then it sunk in this damaged brain of mine once I re-read it a third time.

Speaking of which I figured out what the Bank is for, Raul. So that it's perfectly fine for me. It's to use fuel to get coins over time and I do have a ton of extra fuel. I think it's been 6 months since I last had to use the Fueling Station! Still, you might want to explain the Bank further in case of other people with skulls as thick as mine.

Well, my skull isn't thick, and I cannot grasp the idea behind the bank yet. If it's as simple as using fuel to get coins, perhaps that is how it can be worded. It's not a bad thing to keep things simple. LOL!
Old Nov 06 2013, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Well, my skull isn't thick, and I cannot grasp the idea behind the bank yet. If it's as simple as using fuel to get coins, perhaps that is how it can be worded. It's not a bad thing to keep things simple. LOL!
Hi,

Basically with the bank... you put money in, and get more money out (interest)
It cashes out like any service facility, just nobody can speed it up

Hope this helps

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 06 2013, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi,

Basically with the bank... you put money in, and get more money out (interest)
It cashes out like any service facility, just nobody can speed it up

Hope this helps
Very neat, Rob! Thank you, Sir!!
Old Nov 06 2013, 06:23 PM
Account Not Linked

After almost 6 years, I'm done with farm town. It was getting to be kind of a pain, and without gifts, I don't really want to put out that much money. I've already zapped my farm.
Old Nov 06 2013, 06:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to BraveStarr Send a message via Yahoo to BraveStarr

Thanks for the update & keep up the good work as well...

Last edited by BraveStarr; Nov 23 2013 at 02:17 PM.
Old Nov 06 2013, 07:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

how do I post a screen shot here please..the reason I am asking is because when I clicked on that get free fc offer courtesy of facebook and then clicked on the verify with paypal I got the warning that its an untrusted site....so I quickly exited....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread