Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 10 2012, 09:13 AM
Account Not Linked

I LOVE FT!!!...Nice release (as always! great job Dev's) BUT I surely would like to see a tool for doing facilities on neighbors/ppl's farms that would be a one click for each farm as each release has new facilities and service facilities. Most ppl have hundreds of facilities now and it takes me 20-30 minutes to finish one persons facilities! MY Carpel Tunnel is killing me!! I would be happy to spend FT cash on that tool!! TY again for the release....FT the only game I play!!
Old Mar 10 2012, 09:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for a great release and for the info. on when to expect Farm 14 and new levels!
REQUEST:

Seeds Harvest Time/Alpha Order.... Please consider a secondary sort that puts seeds in Alpha Order within the Harvest Times. It would make it easier to find seeds when planting multiple crops on same farm. I hope it would also eliminate the seeds changing order each time I go back for another type of seed.
ISSUES:
*The seeds have started returning to the top of the page, so if I am planting multiple crops I have to page down to the correct area almost every time I change seeds. *Sometimes two seeds are switching places each time I change seeds, other times it seems more random.

Thanks again for the new release and your hard work to correct glitches as quickly as possible! Your attention to farmers suggestions is very apparent! This is the best game on Facebook and the only place I spend real money!
Old Mar 10 2012, 09:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

You guys rock... Thanks Raul and his cohorts, this is awesome. What about some yellow rice so we can use the saffron? Chicken and rice? When are we using the mameys? Please guys my fingers are itching and already don't feel my three fingers on my left hand, they tell me that is carpal tunnel but hey I don't mind, I love FT!! Thanks again!!
Old Mar 10 2012, 09:44 AM

Thank you !!!!! like the lady said "Are we there yet?" i don't think so WOO HOO
Old Mar 10 2012, 09:48 AM

A thousand thanks for an outstanding and challenging game. I simply love it!!! Clearly, you have progressive thinkers on your team. Thank you for incorporating the fun-filled variety elements to the game, and for substantial upgrades. You are simply the best game for me.
Old Mar 10 2012, 09:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul!!!

I must have missed something. Where is the office accessories factory? Can't find it
Old Mar 10 2012, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
[b]
ISSUES:
*The seeds have started returning to the top of the page, so if I am planting multiple crops I have to page down to the correct area almost every time I change seeds. *Sometimes two seeds are switching places each time I change seeds, other times it seems more random.

I have this issue too, never knew it would make such a difference but it does.

Thanks for another update, looking forward to new levels as well.

I love this game!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Mar 10 2012, 10:14 AM

Thank you for the update! Hope next week comes soon for the green sprinkler It's Mother's Day here next weekend and i have asked for Facebook credits!! I would also like a fix for the seeding issue mentioned above!
Old Mar 10 2012, 10:20 AM

Great update, thanks

on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203
Old Mar 10 2012, 10:23 AM

i have been checking every day in anticipation of finding a new update, was hoping for more levels and farm 14 but am very satisfied they are on their way in the next update i must add that i have been pleasantly amused by hostage taking and funny pics in the social thread thanks everyone its been a fascinating couple of days :P
Closed Thread