Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 09 2020, 05:05 PM

When you move the mouse over a facility, it shows the name. It would be nice to have it also display the percentage utilized for that facility.
Old Jul 09 2020, 05:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
When you move the mouse over a facility, it shows the name. It would be nice to have it also display the percentage utilized for that facility.
Hi Dell,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2020, 05:36 AM

Default Oil Refinery

Two of my five oil refineries stopped working. Anybody know how to fix this?
Old Jul 12 2020, 09:37 AM

OK, it is probably something I have done wrong (again) but today tried to purchase a new Turbo engine. I have one of each type on my farms already. On farm 22 I had one red engine which I removed after unloading the train and attempted to replace it with a turbo. My message was I had to have at least one Ultimate on one of my farms or storage or gift box. I do, on farm 24.
I have switched browsers, reloaded the farm and done the Cache thing. Any suggestions?
Old Jul 12 2020, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattipo View Post
OK, it is probably something I have done wrong (again) but today tried to purchase a new Turbo engine. I have one of each type on my farms already. On farm 22 I had one red engine which I removed after unloading the train and attempted to replace it with a turbo. My message was I had to have at least one Ultimate on one of my farms or storage or gift box. I do, on farm 24.
I have switched browsers, reloaded the farm and done the Cache thing. Any suggestions?
Hi8 Pattipo,
To buy the 2nd turbo, you have to purchase one more of each of the engines leading up to the turbo. That was set that way when they allowed a second set of engines.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2020, 10:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggy wiggy View Post
Two of my five oil refineries stopped working. Anybody know how to fix this?
Hi piggy wiggy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
In your Facility Manager go to the Oil Refineries and make sure you have a check in the box for each refinery. If there isn't a check in the box then the facility will not load.
Also make sure you have enough crude oil barrels to fill all of the refineries.
Old Jul 12 2020, 09:59 PM

I cannot get my Cabaret to show 100% - it says I don't have enough ostrich feathers for the fan and the cabaret decor - they show needing 3 more feather fans and 5 more cabaret decor. I bought a second supply cabaret and they both show needing 1 more feather for each - the fan and the decor. I have 225 ostriches on my farms. I did notice that when I went to My Facility Manager to harvest, my super chicken coop on Farm 17 did not harvest with the rest - I had to harvest it manually. It has 125 ostriches in it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your advice.
Old Jul 12 2020, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmrfbi View Post
I cannot get my Cabaret to show 100% - it says I don't have enough ostrich feathers for the fan and the cabaret decor - they show needing 3 more feather fans and 5 more cabaret decor. I bought a second supply cabaret and they both show needing 1 more feather for each - the fan and the decor. I have 225 ostriches on my farms. I did notice that when I went to My Facility Manager to harvest, my super chicken coop on Farm 17 did not harvest with the rest - I had to harvest it manually. It has 125 ostriches in it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your advice.
Hi Ruth,
Go to your farm 17 and click on the farm name. In the menu for that find "Make this a quest farm" and remove the check in the box for that.

To completely fill 1 Cabaret Supplies Factory requires 540 ostrich feathers, so for the 2 factories you would need 1,080 ostrich feathers. You can see this information by going to the factory and open it, then click on the notepad next to the Start All button. Then set the filter from remaining capacity to 15 days to see what a full fill will require for that facility.
Old Jul 13 2020, 02:21 PM

Default facility work

it says in my ingredient planner that i can buy a leather roll for 800 coin and 5 fuel where and how do you do that? looked in store under leather and no hits what would it be under? Thanks
Old Jul 13 2020, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pafrawg View Post
it says in my ingredient planner that i can buy a leather roll for 800 coin and 5 fuel where and how do you do that? looked in store under leather and no hits what would it be under? Thanks
Hi pafrawg

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities and Facility Manager.

Leather roll is produced in the Semi Trailer Truck so you would need to buy it to get leather roll plus lot of other products.

Semi Trailer costs farmcash and it is listed under Tools tab in the Store.

The Semi is a non workable facility, that means your friends cant work it to accelerate the production and all products you can order there cost you fuel and coins.

All non workable facilities are explained in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...38#post6298338

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility