Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 25 2013, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
i am having some major issues!!! all of my lumber stockpile has disappeared, and no matter how many people i chop trees for, i have 3 oak lumber in my storage. i only load my facs about once a month. but all my lumber has vanished!! can u please re-set my farm, maybe that will help. and yes, i have cleared my memcache, flash history, and net history, run a complete disc clean, and run a defrag. i still have 3 oak lumber in storage, and i just purchased 55oo from a neighbor.
i also chopped 20 farms of trees last night for a frined, and nothing has gone to my storage. i have also chopped my own trees today, nothing. >

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Dec 25 2013, 03:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
i am having some major issues!!! all of my lumber stockpile has disappeared, and no matter how many people i chop trees for, i have 3 oak lumber in my storage. i only load my facs about once a month. but all my lumber has vanished!! can u please re-set my farm, maybe that will help. and yes, i have cleared my memcache, flash history, and net history, run a complete disc clean, and run a defrag. i still have 3 oak lumber in storage, and i just purchased 55oo from a neighbor.
Quote:
i also chopped 20 farms of trees last night for a frined, and nothing has gone to my storage. i have also chopped my own trees today, nothing. >
You mentioned lumber stockpile, are you talking about the Log pile that you get from chopping or the Lumber pile that you get from the Sawmill?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 25 2013, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
You mentioned lumber stockpile, are you talking about the Log pile that you get from chopping or the Lumber pile that you get from the Sawmill?
from chopping. before its run thru the sawmill.

chrome,win7, WF5

Old Dec 25 2013, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
While I do enjoy a quote from the late great Douglas Adams, I think you will find it the maximum level was 32 (not what is (6 x 7)
It's been a while. So it would not surprise me if I've forgotten what the max was when we started getting itchy all those epochs ago! (It seems that long ago. Yeah. I know epoch is an exaggeration.) After all even though my stroke was relatively small I can still plead brain damage.
Old Dec 26 2013, 06:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
depending on how you choose the filter so see whats in storage, you will see different amounts...set to Trees, and in the next box, under A - Z, choose Ingredient Importance to me...if you just choose Stored Amount, you may freak out at only seeing small numbers of things stored...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 26 2013, 06:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
depending on how you choose the filter so see whats in storage, you will see different amounts...set to Trees, and in the next box, under A - Z, choose Ingredient Importance to me...if you just choose Stored Amount, you may freak out at only seeing small numbers of things stored...
In storage I have my A-Z set to Alphabetical, that way it is easier for me to find items I am looking for.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 27 2013, 12:46 AM

yes, KR, i have mine set to alphabetical as well. if it were something that simple i wouldnt have bothered mentioning it here.

chrome,win7, WF5

Old Dec 27 2013, 12:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
yes, KR, i have mine set to alphabetical as well. if it were something that simple i wouldnt have bothered mentioning it here.
sorry I tried to help...maybe some of your facilities are using up the goods from storage..who knows...hope you sort it all out,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 27 2013, 01:53 AM

thanks AR, i appreciate the thought. here's another issue... half the time when i hit the 7t dan for a crop, it doesnt pop up, and no i have not posted my 5 bonuses tonight, i was specifically waiting on the strawberry one to pop up. and it didnt, and now i missed out on that bonus.... gggrrrr

chrome,win7, WF5

Old Dec 27 2013, 02:49 AM

I had to wait over 20 minutes for mine to pop-up. Not right at all!!!!! I feel your pain and frustration

Quote:
thanks AR, i appreciate the thought. here's another issue... half the time when i hit the 7t dan for a crop, it doesnt pop up, and no i have not posted my 5 bonuses tonight, i was specifically waiting on the strawberry one to pop up. and it didnt, and now i missed out on that bonus.... gggrrrr
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Closed Thread